danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Around the World  Hop To Forums  PHOTOS    Strictly Come Dancing Photo Gallery, featuring CHRISANNE Dancewear (Community Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Strictly Come Dancing Photo Gallery, featuring CHRISANNE Dancewear Login/Join

, by danceScape (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Championship
Picture of danceScape
This photo gallery is brought to you by CHRISANNE Couture and features fun photos and the newest dress designs. Click on "Gallery" below ...

Posts: 1702 | Location: North America | Registered:: 02-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PreBronze
posted Hide Post
ummmmm this is Brendan Cole dancing with Natasha...not Anton.
Just thought i would let u know the mistake!
Sophie

Posts: 7 | Location: England | Registered:: 07-05-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Championship
Picture of danceScape
posted Hide Post
Oops, thanks Sophie!

Posts: 1702 | Location: North America | Registered:: 02-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Championship
Picture of danceScape
posted Hide Post
New photos have just been posted in this Album for Season 2 of Strictly Come Dancing! Check out the one with Tony Bennett, singing live with the orchestra ...

PreBronze
posted Hide Post
how do i find the blue skirt worn by erin in the final dancing the samba?

Posts: 1 | Registered:: 12-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PreChampionship
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by takasaki:
how do i find the blue skirt worn by erin in the final dancing the samba?

Contact Erin! She is selling off her dresses. Or alternatively contact her dressmaker, Leena Teperi (based in S London)

Posts: 839 | Location: Not the dance floor | Registered:: 07-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

PreChampionship
Picture of Chris UK
posted Hide Post
Fluffy,
I probably can't afford anything, particularly as we're currently looking at buying a house, but do you have any contact details for Erin?

I could probably find out if I asked at dancing, but I have a feeling if there was anything affordable, anyone there would get first refusal.

Posts: 904 | Location: UK, surprisingly.... | Registered:: 03-20-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post