danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Around the World  Hop To Forums  Europe    Newbie seeks clubs with poles and cages!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newbie seeks clubs with poles and cages! Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi everyone, my name's Nicky, I'm 25, from Herts in the UK.

I'm not a pro dancer, though I have done a little bit of it in the past. I love the pole though, and I like to go to bars and clubs which have them. Thing is, I don't know many! Destiny club in Watford was my regular haunt until they refurbished it and it came back as oceana, it had two podium cages, one with a pole, raised about 6 ft off the ground. It was wicked in there, you could just lose yourself in the music, you could see the whole club and the whole club could see you, it was amazing been in those cages!

Does anyone know anywhere (not a gentlemens club, strip club etc) which has anything similar to what destinys used to have? Im in herts as i said but I travel around quite a lot visitng mates from uni. Any bars or niteclubs in UK with poles, podiums or cages where the punters get up and dance, not those with pro dancers.

Cheers everybody!

Lots of love