Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finding your body Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
The other day a girl friend of mine told me that she was going to invest in one of those strip videos as a way of 'finding and exploring her body' -- all this came after viewing the new stripping http://www.napstergirl.com commercial-- I was thinking about trying it as well-just to become more limber and to gain more body control. Anybody else tried stripping or sexy dancing as a warm-up or practice for other forms of dancing?
PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Whoa-that's a commercial? That must come on late night or something. Anyway-with me dancing is either art/performance or catharsis- stripping could be seen as both-Like that girl in the clip was very forceful and powerful and I bet that she felt really confident-that's what I would consider a catharsis but the slower pole movements that some strippers do can be seen as performance art.So, yeah it could make a good warm up --I don't do it though.

PreBronze
Yeah, I heard that it's on Canadian tv but napster girl supposedly leaked from the UK-yeah I'm a dork--but Carmen Electra has a Fit to Strip video that is more of an instructional video workout then something that is more for professional use-I'll probaly give it a try.
PreBronze
Hey has anybody tried any of the videos for exercise/warm-up, etc.? Any recommendations? Thoughts/ Anything? I still haven't gotten the Carmen Elektra one (Everytime I tell someone I'm thinking about it I get alot of snickers and grief).You were mentioning the confidence the girl in the commercial seemed to have . . . take a look at her audition tape- she seems to own it without a second thought. Ah well, someday maybe.http://www.napstergirl.tv/

Championship
Picture of danceScape
Hey Dancing Jester,
Funny you should mention Carmen Electra! We were at our local Chapters book store over the holidays and saw a copy of the video. There was only ONE more copy left, so there are probably a lot of people "practising" their pole dancing and stripping now for the new year!

We got one video last year from the original people that developed Pole Dancing (can't remember the name now of the instructor, but she appeared on Oprah) ... it was a fun video!

Happy New Year to you and let us know what you think of the Carmen Electra video!

------
www.dancescape.com
live, love, laugh ... DANCE!

http://www.facebook.com/dancescapetv
Like us on facebook!