Weight Loss support group

This topic can be found at:
http://forums.dancescape.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/171106172/m/292105772

12-30-2004, 10:56 AM
dancingkid
Weight Loss support group
quote:
Originally posted by DanceAm:
I managed to keep it to 5 pounds at the max last Monday. It is slowly coming back down though. Maybe some good holiday binging will help increase my metobolism.

I wonder What you consumed to gain 5 lbs of net weight. Lead? This is a big gain in a few days. You have to row to China in slow boat to lose it thru exercise. Eating less is the best way of keeping trim. Look at majority of Vietnameses, Indians, Thais, Burmeses. They have beautiful lean bodies. Since Pizzas, butters, creams, sugar-loaded processed foods, fatty meats came to Japan after WWII obesitiy is becoming major problem in Japan and Korea as well. If Chineses are smart, they should outlaw these foods right away.
12-30-2004, 11:23 AM
tanechka
And look up at squirrels - they are not fat at all, but they ear nuts in unlimited quantities. Try yourself to eat nuts as many as they do and you will gain not 5 pounds but 25. Big Grin
12-30-2004, 01:04 PM
dancingkid
quote:
Originally posted by tanechka:
And look up at squirrels - they are not fat at all, but they ear nuts in unlimited quantities.
Squirrels and bears have long non-eating season when they burn up deposited fat. If you use your bank saving for dance lessons for a long time without making deposit your saving also becomes thiner and thineer. As long as you eat less than you you use your body will have to use the fats in your butts and tummy and love handles and you become thinner and thiner. There is no two ways about it. Learn the simplicity of true greatness.
12-30-2004, 07:11 PM
tanechka
Squirrels don't sleep in the winter time.They are awake, I went out in the park to check it. And they are slim and skinny and muscular but very stupid.
12-30-2004, 07:48 PM
dancingkid
quote:
Squirrels don't sleep in the winter time.They are awake, I went out in the park to check it.

I did not say that they were sleeping. I am good at silencing everybody single handedly. So be careful.
12-30-2004, 08:05 PM
tanechka
Eeker
12-31-2004, 12:33 AM
dancingkid
quote:
Eeker

Don't just sit there and blink. What has happened to your friend three legs without trace suddenly? This must be KGB's work.
12-31-2004, 04:18 AM
tanechka
May be he is having chemistry with blonde lady.
12-31-2004, 10:53 AM
dancingkid
quote:
May be he is having chemistry with blonde lady.

I guess Three legs is the only one who knows how to spend New Years Eve. You and I are the only one who left here to carry on the holy mission of aggravating everybody. We've lost the bravest in the three musketeers. Mistaken identity, insinustion of non-native speaking, ignorance covering up shady character, stolen partners, war, wicked elections, tsunami - what a tumultuous year it was. Nonetheless, life goes on, and be strong, for another exciting year. Meanwhile, Stick to steamed veges, Vodca and caviar. You will lose your weight rapidly. Once you get too thin, you can eat others like ice cream and choco. Remember that men are not dogs, they don't like bones; They want something to hold on to. Happy New Year to you and to all of my frienda and foes.
12-31-2004, 12:43 PM
DanceAm
quote:
Originally posted by dancingkid:
quote:
Originally posted by DanceAm:
I managed to keep it to 5 pounds at the max last Monday. It is slowly coming back down though. Maybe some good holiday binging will help increase my metobolism.

I wonder What you consumed to gain 5 lbs of net weight. Lead? This is a big gain in a few days. You have to row to China in slow boat to lose it thru exercise. Eating less is the best way of keeping trim. Look at majority of Vietnameses, Indians, Thais, Burmeses. They have beautiful lean bodies. Since Pizzas, butters, creams, sugar-loaded processed foods, fatty meats came to Japan after WWII obesitiy is becoming major problem in Japan and Korea as well. If Chineses are smart, they should outlaw these foods right away.

Vietnameses? Burmeses? no need to add an additional "s".

Let's not consider that they are third world countries, public health in metro and rural areas still leaves a lot to be desired and their main diet is less diverse than your english vocabulary.

Anyway, the 5 pounds is back off, no crash dieting, just getting back to a normal routine.

Dancingkid, this is a support group, we are here to support each other and your post comes across as insensitive. If you don't have a weight issue, or something constructive to add, you need to stay out of this forum.