forums.danceScape.com
Loss the weight without hurt feeling.

This topic can be found at:
http://forums.dancescape.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/171106172/m/6751029471

12-27-2004, 10:57 PM
Oversway
Loss the weight without hurt feeling.
quote:
Women are the most beautiful also the most dangerous animal in the world, I don't and can't trust my self with them.................

So you can trust yourself better if you put her in a hotel Big Grin? What's the difference? Give her a comfortable level? So she could trust you?
12-28-2004, 12:26 AM
Three legs
Trust me what?
Trust for to be or not to be? Big Grin
12-28-2004, 01:50 AM
dancingkid
quote:
Originally posted by Oversway:
Height and weight is quite important for dance partners. I remember there is an old school British technique book talks about the ideal height between standard partners should be 4 inches (10cm) which means the lady with heels should be almost the same height as her partner. I don't know if that's what you mean by "some spectacularly successful examples with much taller ladies". Don't you think?

Please don't try to get hung up by the rules, like Egoist is obssessed to. Rules are there to be broken. Champions break rules all the time. Champions always prove that they can do what other people say can't be done. Spin out of the old molds and open new horizon. Bill Irvine and Gleeve had taller lady partners but they formed some of the most spectacularly successful dance partnerships in history with their respective lady partners. Ill matched heights and weights are not insuperable problems as long as there is a good chemistry, but ill matched chemistry is an insuperable problem even if the heights and weights are perfectly matched. If the lady is too tall she can bend her knees a little more and lean backward more to accomodate her shorter partner.
12-28-2004, 02:05 AM
dancingkid
quote:
Originally posted by Three legs:

_Women_ are the most beautiful also the most dangerous animal in the world, I don't and can't trust my self with them.................

Three legs, what you need is self confidence in yourself. You think Cobra is dangerous? Find out how Cobra charmers handle Cobras. Learn how simple it is to handle women.
12-28-2004, 06:51 AM
tanechka
quote:
Trust me what?

You have to use quotes here and site it properly - Shakespeare. Hamlet.
12-28-2004, 07:01 AM
tanechka
Taller lady than gentleman doesn't look good, but it is more comfortable to dance with taller lady than much shorter. The lenghth of legs - this is very important for standard. Trust my experience - when the lady has short legs and gentleman has to carry her on his knee when he steps forward - it is very tiring. Your leg will be dead just after one dance.
But you have to pay attention how you look though too.
What Dancingkid says about Bill Irvin and other champions may be right but you have to become champion first. Bye Bye
12-28-2004, 07:38 AM
Three legs
quote:
Originally posted by tanechka:
quote:
Trust me what?

You have to use quotes here and site it properly - Shakespeare. Hamlet.

You are right;

Every one should remember;

Smoke chicken – Three Legs!
12-28-2004, 08:04 AM
Three legs
quote:
1. Taller lady than gentleman doesn't look good, _but_ it is more comfortable to dance with taller lady than much shorter. The lenghth of legs - this is very important for standard. Trust my experience - when the lady has short legs and gentleman has to carry her on his knee when he steps forward - it is very tiring. 2. Your leg will be dead just after one dance.But you have to pay attention how you look though too.
What Dancingkid says about Bill Irvin and other champions may be right 3. but you have to become champion first. Bye Bye

================================================
1. Taller than gentleman? Than I rather have comfortable instead going have dead legs, I like to continue dance.

2. You are right about it! Now you know why I have mentally three legs!

3. You got on Dancingkid's nerve!
12-28-2004, 08:43 AM
dancingkid
quote:
3. You got on Dancingkid's nerve![/color]
I have no nerve left. I can't be a womanizer so I decided to be a Champion.
12-28-2004, 08:50 AM
dancingkid
quote:
What Dancingkid says about Bill Irvin and other champions may be right but you have to become champion first. Bye Bye

Your logic is flawed. It takes a life time hard work to be a champion, and only few people become champions. You have to enjoy dancing even though you partner has ill-matched heights and weights.