Click here for www.dancescape.com
danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  MUSIC for the Soul  Hop To Forums  Disco/Hustle    ATTENTION Dancers....practice dancing in New jersey at my new disco dance place
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATTENTION Dancers....practice dancing in New jersey at my new disco dance place Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  

I am opening up a dance place for everyone who loves disco and dance and is ready to loose weight as an option...
I recently came up with an idea ..I wanted to share its called disco days...witch is a day disco.... set up to help people loose weight while they dance to their faviorte disco music ..as in my day it was the only way I stayed thin......incorperated with that is a diet bar and diet smoothies drinks ....and absolutly no fatning stuff here...then I was going to have the colorful lighting and disco ball with the dim lights so it lookes like a night club ...It is for professional hustlers who want to dance and practice steps and moves...... OK now whats your opinion? thanks Please tell me...Smiler Laney

Gold
Picture of psbd
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Your description takes me back to fun nights at the 2001 Club in Pennsylvania that I used to go to. I have a special fondness for disco, polyester 3 pc. white suits & dresses, the Bee Gee's, Gloria Gaynor and the hustle! I wish you great success and wish I lived near your location, I'd love to participate.

PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Sounds fun! I wish I was nearby.