New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for friends Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Dear friends.
My name is Stevan Ristic and I am coreographer for Balkan dances. I wish to coresponding and cooperate with similar souls
and, especially in east,southeast and south Serbia dances, Macedonia andBulgaria dances,and my wife is from Romania and she is interested on that dances. Also, if somebody can help me, I lost contact with Branislav(Benny) Misich and his sister Lilian members of one Serbian folk dance group from Toronto, Canada (I forgott the name of group)if anibody know them let me contact on-rimodech@net.hr. or adress
Risti? Stevan&Mira J. Brandajza 166a/15 32010 Vukovar, Borovo-naselje,Croatia.
phone 00/385/32/422-658, thank You.
PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by rimodech:
Dear friends.
My name is Stevan Ristic and I am coreographer for Balkan dances. I wish to coresponding and cooperate with similar souls
and, especially in east,southeast and south Serbia dances, Macedonia andBulgaria dances,and my wife is from Romania and she is interested on that dances. Also, if somebody can help me, I lost contact with Branislav(Benny) Misich and his sister Lilian members of one Serbian folk dance group from Toronto, Canada (I forgott the name of group)if anibody know them let me contact on-rimodech@net.hr. or adress

Hi there, I have been a folk dancer for 12 years, most of the dances that I do are Bulgarian, Romanian, Russian. Just wish more people would come and dance with us, I am from Virginia Love to hear from you.

<ira>
quote:
Originally posted by rimodech:
Dear friends.
<ira>
Dear Stevan,

I am also a choreographer of Balkan dances here in the United States. Do you have any CD's / DVDs of your dances? Perhaps we could exchange material?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards from Florida,

Ira Weisburd

<ira>
Stevan,

You can reach me at : dancewithira@adelphia.net

Ira