danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  MUSIC for the Soul  Hop To Forums  Ballroom & Big Band    NAME THIS SONG~ PLEASE!!! SOMEONE HELP
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NAME THIS SONG~ PLEASE!!! SOMEONE HELP Login/Join

<malanda63>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Did anyone watch the PBS America's Ballroom Challenge. It came on PBS (ch. 13) here in New York. I was watching it and out comes this GREAT couple, Maxim Kuzhevnikov and Yulia Zagoruvehenko. They did a very mordern swing style dance to a song that I NEED to know the name of. I can tell you the lyrics. It's a big band and a man simple speaking the intro:

The subject of tonight's lecture is rhythm. The beat. The driving force that holds our lives together. Without rhythm your heart wouldn't beat. Without direction without moves, without shades. So tonight we hip-hip, chin-chin to the rhythm section.

This is killing me! I'm actually going on any and all sites that might know the answers I've even tried located the dancers or people around them to try and get someone to tell me the name of the song. But I'll see if you guys know.
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!! PLEASE!!!!

Thanks in advance
Janus
PreChampionship
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by malanda63:
This is killing me! I'm actually going on any and all sites that might know the answers I've even tried located the dancers or people around them to try and get someone to tell me the name of the song. But I'll see if you guys know.

Thanks in advance
Janus

Patience, patience. GJB will find that info from Eulia the dancer herself on Friday. I am curious about what GJB is doing on Friday. Lesson, dinner, party?

PreBronze
quote:
Originally posted by dancingkid:
quote:
Originally posted by malanda63:

Thanks in advance
Janus

Patience, patience. GJB will find that info from Eulia the dancer herself on Friday. I am curious about what GJB is doing on Friday. Lesson, dinner, party?

Lesson.
<malanda63>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Thank you so much! Now, I'm going to have a count down to Friday. It's always cool to meet someone who's willing to help and who speaks in the 3rd person. Janus is very grateful.

Janus

PS - Tell her that she was AWESOME! It was the only dance out of the entire show that had such a great flow. The others at times seemed very stage. She made it look very easy.

PreChampionship
quote:
Originally posted by GJB:
Lesson.

Lesson with Eulia? I see you're aiming very high, perhaps National Championship. Good Luck.
PreBronze
quote:
Originally posted by dancingkid:
quote:
Originally posted by GJB:
Lesson.

Lesson with Eulia? I see you're aiming very high, perhaps National Championship. Good Luck.

Yes, lesson with Yulia. National Championship? I think it will have to wait for the next lifetime.

Silver
Having lessons with Max this week. Maybe GJB and I should pool our money and dance am/am! Hmmm....
PreChampionship
quote:
Originally posted by mamboqueen:
Having lessons with Max this week. Maybe GJB and I should pool our money and dance am/am! Hmmm....

Will people agree with me if I say that something fishy is going on here?

PreBronze
Hello!
PreBronze
Artist: Club des Belugas
Title: Hip Hip Chin Chin [6:03]
Label: Minority Tunes