New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dancing in Hawaii Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I will be arriving Honolulu Feb. 2,2001 an will return to LA. on March 2, 2001

We enjoy social dancing such as: mambo, cha, cha, American Tango, Rhumba, East Coast & West Coast Swing, Waltz, Fox Trot even Ragtime.

Pleas let me know where, when, cost of where we can go for 2 or 3 hours to do these dances.

<henry Waft>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by Sandra:
I will be arriving Honolulu Feb. 2,2001 an will return to LA. on March 2, 2001

We enjoy social dancing such as: mambo, cha, cha, American Tango, Rhumba, East Coast & West Coast Swing, Waltz, Fox Trot even Ragtime.

Pleas let me know where, when, cost of where we can go for 2 or 3 hours to do these dances.

There is a golf club house in Honolulu in the Ala Wai Golf Course. The place is between Ala Wai Blvd. and Kapahulu Ave.

The dance floor is on 2nd. floor, 80 ft. x 160 ft. Free of charge, Mon thru Thur. 12:00 to 2:00PM, with international style ballroom music, 2:00PM to 5:00PM, for dances to practice with about 20 people.

Fri. to Sun., 7:00PM to 10:00PM, sponsored by various dance clubs, $5.00 for non-members.

The room is big, people there friendly, music is quite good. Some dancers from Japan go to Ala Wai Golf Culb House to dance for a month every year.

PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Janel baran
# 808-7918332
you can contact her in hawaii for dance lesson