danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Around the World  Hop To Forums  Asia-Pacific    Learning Latin in Singapore
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Learning Latin in Singapore Login/Join

<&lt;Penny&gt;>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi,

Am interested to continue learning Latin dances in Singapore where I currently have to work. They have the traditional Latin dance classes here (Cha Cha, Rumba, etc) but not the more recent ones like meringue, mambo...

If they exist, they're not listed on yellow pages or internet. I would appreciate so much if you could let me know where and whom to look for.

PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by <Penny>:
Hi,

Am interested to continue learning Latin dances in Singapore where I currently have to work. They have the traditional Latin dance classes here (Cha Cha, Rumba, etc) but not the more recent ones like meringue, mambo...

If they exist, they're not listed on yellow pages or internet. I would appreciate so much if you could let me know where and whom to look for.

Penny, you can contact Irene Dance Studio at 2950191/2950198. She does conduct such classes.

PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
hi penny you can try to contact colleen chong she has contact to filipino latin champions who teach in singapore, +6598161819
thanks willy of www.philippineballroom.com