danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Shall we DANCE?  Hop To Forums  Argentine Tango    I like tango shoes... do you?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I like tango shoes... do you? Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi,

My name is Noelia and I am part of the design department Darcos Tango.
Darcos Argentina Tango is a company that for over 50 years is dedicated to the production of handmade shoes for dancing tango.
I wonder what would be the model that you would like to dance and who for various reasons can not find in stores. You could choose design, materials, colors, heel, template, etc.. Make a model to suit you.
Of course, that would be a pleasure to carry

We currently have over 200 models of shoes for Men and Women, Practice Slippers, Clothing, Shoes & Fashion Salsa, as well as with typical costumes of the dance. Such as slippers, shirts, dresses and skirts.

Any questions we are available.
Thank you very much
Darcos Tango
PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
I also like tango shoes.
Structure of tango shoes
If a thing is worth knowing, it is worth knowing well. Hence a few minutes should be spent around what makes a tango shoe:
All shoes have four components: an upper (the part that covers the feet), an insole (the part that touches our feet), an outsole (the part at the bottom of the shoes) and a heel
The heel is attached to the outsole by glue and nails
In amid the insole and the outsole, there is a brand (a section of metal) to abutment the accomplished (the brand is beneath in tango shoes than in amphitheater shoes, to accommodate added flexibility)

There is commonly some added on the top of the insole - about for tango shoes this added is thicker than accustomed shoes, to accommodate added comfort

The insole is absorbed to the outsole application elastic adhesive - about for tango shoes this is added able with nails to accommodate structural stability

http://www.pinspire.com.au/salliehayden
http://www.dancingonline.com.au/dancing/