danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Shall we DANCE?  Hop To Forums  Argentine Tango    Online 24/7 Tango Radio Station
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Online 24/7 Tango Radio Station Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi All,

We recently started an online radio station that plays tango 24/7. So far we have had great success.

To listen you can go to Google and search for Tango Evolution and you will get both a link to our site and a direct link to the radio station.

The station has been on the air for a month now and we have had 725 listeners with an average listening time of 43 minutes. Listeners have rated our station 9.2 out of 10.

Tune in and listen to your favorite tango tunes from the early days of tango up to the newest modern recordings. Listen at home or while you are at work. We hope to bring you all the classics, some new music and some re-discovered music.

We are constantly searching for new music and old forgotten music. Recently I purchased a 150 vinyl LP collection of tango albums and am still sifting through them for gems. I have already found a few and look forward to sharing them.

To listen go to: http://www.tangoevolution.com/ and click on the Radio graphic at the bottom of the page.

DJ Sets Wanted
We are looking to create a DJ page to our site which will spotlight different tango DJs from around the country. Along with your profile page, we will also give you a hour or two hour DJ Spotlight Show on Tango Evolution Radio. If you are interested you can send me an email at clint@tangoevolution.com. We will be looking for the following:

1. Picture
2. Profile Information: Favorite music, Favorite orchestras, etc.
3. DJ set: 1 to 2 hours of tango music in MP3 format on a data CDROM.

The DJ set can include introductions of songs like a radio show format.. or could be in tanda format. It is really up to you how you use the hour(s). You can play just Golden Age, just Alternative, or a mixture... It is completely up to you.

All the best,

Clint
clint@tangoevolution.com
PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
I am listening to your radio station. Very nice music. Thanks.