forums.danceScape.com
Re: Olga and Paul Richardson - Champions of London Open

This topic can be found at:
http://forums.dancescape.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/751106172/m/747102872

10-05-2003, 10:16 AM
dancedreamer
Re: Olga and Paul Richardson - Champions of London Open
Thanks for the info!!! Many of usare so excited about their partnershipand are anxious to hearabout the results of their debut tour in the UK. Kindly, keep updating this site with their results , as they are continuing to compete more this upcoming week (Elsa Wells International in London).

Bravo Olga and Paul!

10-04-2003, 06:52 PM
latindancesport
Congratulations to the new and amazing partnership of Olga and Paul. We wish them great success
10-05-2003, 11:33 PM
<Anonymous>
Paul and Olga are astonishingly good. I've seen a lot of good dancing and it's really still something cool and new.

Congrats.

They are two great people, too.

You're going to see some other new things that will surprise you soon, too, in the best possible way. Wait. There's a lot of really good, new dancing about to break out.

10-06-2003, 07:23 AM
Egoist
Whom did they beat?
10-06-2003, 02:05 PM
<Anonymous>
Not sure who the couples were at the London Open but they also danced the next day at the Imperial Championshipsand had another great result.

1st Slavik & Karina USA
2nd Skufca Slovenia
3rd English Couple?????
4th Brendan & Camille England
5TH PAUL & OLGA USA
6th Andre Gavrilline & Elena USA

A really good result for Paul & Olga although a lot of people thought they could just as easily been 3rd. Congrats to them both.
10-09-2003, 08:58 PM
<Anonymous>
They made the Semi-final of the international!!!
10-18-2003, 02:54 PM
<Anonymous>
Everyone knows Olga is an amazing dancer. She should have dumped Kevin along time ago. He was always the one pulling her down. But now she has nobody to stop her.
10-18-2003, 04:36 PM
pasox2
Quote:

Everyone knows Olga is an amazing dancer. She should have dumped Kevin along time ago. He was always the one pulling her down. But now she has nobody to stop her.

I don't think that's a fair or very helpful assessment. Those two still work (and play) very well together. I think it's just time for Kevin to assert himself a bit more. This is a chance for both of them to take a new approach and grow. I think you'll be impressed with different dynamics from both of them. Kevin's work this past few weeks with Paul Green and a very nice girl has been very exciting. I'm looking forward to seeing both of them on the floor soon.