forums.danceScape.com
Nathan Meyers and Rachael Jones

This topic can be found at:
http://forums.dancescape.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/751106172/m/425105572

12-19-2000, 07:47 AM
nrky
Nathan Meyers and Rachael Jones
a great australian couple, who have been doing extremely well overseas and locally, and have been featured in many local newspapers and national ones too. They are both 19, and compete only in latin.
03-31-2006, 12:19 PM
nrky
<several years later>
I'm dissapointed to say that this couple broke up years ago, and Rachel had taken a break from dancing. I am unsure whether or not she continued dancing, but Nathan took on another partner, Nuriel (or something like that), who was an extremely attractive european girl that used to dance with Timothy... umm... *scratches head*... a russian guy that used to dance at Granada dance studio in Melbourne.
*shrugs*
05-20-2006, 10:52 PM
Dancerdancer123
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nrky:
<several years later>
Just in relation to Rachael Jones, she moved up to Sydney and danced with Joel Hughes for 3 years, and then turned proffesional, and was to only do one pro comp, before handing up the dance shoes. Unsure of whether she will return, but hopefully! As to Nathan, he was dancing with Nuria, and now dances with Corina Schembri. So there you are!
05-21-2006, 05:40 AM
EliseS
quote:
<several years later>

Wow this must be some sort of record! A post followed by only one reply 6 years later, by the same person who has only poste 13 messages in all that time!

Not sure what the record would be - maybe the most obscure and intermittent? Of course dancerdancer and I spoiled the repeat attempt it by actually replying.....

Oh, by the way, I have no idea who any of the dancers are - but will remember the names!

Elise