danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Around the World  Hop To Forums  United States    Hello my Dancers!! I have a quick question....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello my Dancers!! I have a quick question.... Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I know we dancers love to have a good time! That's why we own dancing shoes, right?
Well, I came across this site that was advertising the Univision Concerts for 2010. Apparently, last year they gave away tickets for concerts in New York, Los Angeles and Las Vegas. I know they always bring amazing artists that provide some top-notch dancing times!
I have not heard anything about the concerts for this year.... Anyone of you dancers have heard any buzz, is Univision hosting these concerts for 2011?
If they are, please let me know.... I'm game and ready to take my dancing shoes some where FUN!

Have a great day!

xoxo
Ana Frescura