Notify
Tools

Olympic Hockey Login/Join

Silver
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hokey, I wonder how much Belarus paid the Swedes to lose? [Wink]
<&lt;asklhdalwieyhqlahe&gt;>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Not as much as America paid Russia in 1980.

<&lt;Canadian Dancer&gt;>
quote:
Originally posted by B. McClinton:
Hokey, I wonder how much Belarus paid the Swedes to lose? [Wink]

That game was just a fluke. Just like the 1980 Russia vs. USA game. The Swedes, like Russians, had too much pride, and pride is a weakness. The Belarussians had nothing to lose, therefore they played their heart out and won. Every one knew who the better team was, but stuff happens. In the Russia vs. America game I also must say that something wasn't right. The Russians only played 1 period full out, and when they did they managed to score the same amount of goals as USA in a very short amount of time. I doubt they were bribed, but something political was going on. I also don't understand why the 3rd goal was not counted, and why the play wasn't reviewed. Although I am really happy for the Canadian teams (women's and men's), I am a fan of Russian hockey, and I know the Russians did not play their best for some reason. I guess we'll never know why... [Confused]
<&lt;Canadian Dancer&gt;>
P.S. WE WON!!!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Championship
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by <Hokey>:

Hockey stick....$20.
Helmet.....$15
Uniform.....$150
Skates.......$100
Bribing Russian Team to lose to America because they play on NHL.......Annual Salary

Watching Russia whoop USA's ass in 3rd period....priceless

There are some things money cant buy, but for an Olympic silver just use your Mastercard, proud sponsor of American bull****.

[much snippage of drivel]

Yup, you spout all this anti-American BS, then you go and make your joke using AN AMERICAN CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND THEIR AMERICAN AD. Yup, Russia's hokey team whipped ass in the 3rd, but where were they in the 1st and 2nd? I doubt, as you suspect, that they were busy counting their 30 pieces of silver.

We all know that Russia is a world power, and that the US is nothing compared to her, don't we? And that being the case, it's patently obvious that our fascist government should take lessons from Russia's fascist government, because clearly we aren't as good at it as you! [Roll Eyes]
<&lt;Tvoi Uchitel&gt;>
Adin sukin sin, vkalol mau nogu shilo!
-Detsl

Democracy/Capitolism = Disguised Dictatorship

<&lt;Joe Shmoe&gt;>
Clearly you did not understand what was said. I am not anti-american and pro Russian. I am for the USA completely, but what they did in these olympics was not fair. Did you see how the Russian figure skating girl had all firsts and one 3rd and 4th...therefore she got second. Nobody mentioned anything, but when the Russian barely tripped in pair figure-skating, thats it screw over the Russian start a controversy. But when the Russian girl got second, i dont even know how, no body said anything. The Russian government is stupid, wait no, more like greedy. But the Russian people are not. And please dont be so naive, USA is just really good at covering **** up, but in the end, they are just as bad as the Russian government, if not worse. Don't believe so much in freedom of press, because if the newspaper would write something bad about america, that person would be killed twice, and his whole generation would be whiped out, just in case it doesn't happen again. I love america but i have to admit that they are pretty nice bull****ters.
<&lt;ruskiy&gt;>
"The Russian government is stupid, wait no, more like greedy. But the Russian people are not."

UMMM i would just like to correct you on something young man, Not the Russian government, but the Soviet Union's government was greaty and fascist. Not up-to-date government. Russia is more democratical than America, when it comes to important ****. American government officials are a bunch of hipocrates. They can care less about the constitution and all 'em amendments. I wonder where all the ammendments went for the Arab poeples in this country afta the crisis. In the trash. America is what id like to call a Media-Government. It just records things in a very whitty way. Vietnam was a "police Act" not a war.
Korea is "evil", their on the "evil". This Bush is like a ******* baby. Your evil - ahahaha.

Cummon, we need a president(ruler) , not a follower(Cheneys bitch).

just my 5 rubels
no offense ofcourse, im definetly pro american.

<&lt;Proud Mexican&gt;>
I LOVE AMERICA!
<&lt;conspiracist&gt;>
Hmnn... I think the Canadians bribed the Americans to lose. [Roll Eyes]

Just another conspiracy theory... [Roll Eyes] [Razz]