04-09-2014, 11:57 AMdanceScape
Sail Away on a Fun Dance Cruise in Kingston, Ontario this July
danceScape`s Social Club, the SkyhiClub, is planning a Dance Cruise in Kingston, Ontario on Saturday, July 26th, which would consist of:
3 Hour Dinner Cruise around the 1000 Islands, with dancing to a live band and other fun surprises.
- Highway Coach Transportation
- Hosted by danceScape`s Robert Tang & Beverley Cayton-Tang, former 3-time Canadian and 2-time North American Amateur Standard Ballroom Champions, as seen on CBC`s “Dragons` Den“, OWN`s “Healthy Gourmet“, and ParticipACTION`s “Get Inspired. Get Moving“ campaign
- “Overnight Outing“ which could include accommodations, additional meals, guided tour of Kingston, and stopover at the Big Apple for more surprises.
Leave Saturday July 26 at 10:00 AM
- Travel Kingston
- Stopping along the way for lunch (own expense)
- Arrive afternoon – free time downtown Kingston (beautiful waterfront)
- Check-in Marriott Hotel
- 5:30 PM leave for dinner cruise
- Must be at dock by 6:00 PM
- 3 hour dinner cruise around 1000 islands. Includes full course dinner and dancing the night away (included)
- Return to hotel
Sunday July 27/14
- Breakfast included at hotel
- Pickup guide for city tour of Kingston
- Stopping for lunch before leaving Kingston (own expense)
- After lunch begin trip home with stop at the Big Apple on the way home.
- Expect to be home around 6:00 PM
Spaces limited. To book ($329 p.p. plus HST), please email email@example.com, call 905 633-8808. The SkyhiClub, inspired by danceScape students, family and friends, is a Social Club consisting of FUN individuals, associations, and businesses who love to laugh and are passionate about inspiring each other to live life beyond the now. The goal of the club is to create fun life-inspiring experiences that combine wining and dining with dancing, as well as unique “bucket list” activities for both Rebels & Romantics.Click here for more info.