forums.danceScape.com
World Pro-Am Dancesport Championships

This topic can be found at:
http://forums.dancescape.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/991106172/m/9571064841

10-14-2004, 03:52 PM
sambakid
World Pro-Am Dancesport Championships
It sounds like Lenka has a busy life and has put this dancing thing in perspective.

I'm with you DancingJools: I am starting to get a little excited about it. This presents something for pro-ams to plan a schedule and budget around...if they are inclined to participate.
02-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Lenka
quote:
Originally posted by sambakid:
Thank you, Prosiak....Lenka Zouharova is EXACTLY who I'm talking about. I've also recognized the trend you mention in your post, and its a shame. What's going on, I wonder? Either they run out of funds or interest. Or they have trouble, for one reason or another in finding an amatuer partner. Even though I can't imagine this being the situation with Lenka, maybe her pro-am roots took her out of the running as far as some amatuer men were concerned.

Who knows...maybe a world title will bring 'em out of the woodwork.

02-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Lenka
Hi, this is Lenka Zouharova. Thank you for the beautiful words. I would NEVER guess, someone would remember me. I had to stop dancing, but if I could do it again, I'd do EVERYTHING to make it possible for me to stay on the dance floor. If you love dancing, don't let anybody ever stop you. You'll regret it just like me. I wish you all best luck and lots of fun. And say Hi for me to John King. Smiler