Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (164 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: DWTS 3 News (in IN THE NEWS) , by Smiley
Wonder why Ashley doesn't want to be a part of this? Unless she has a prior commitment. Perhaps Ka......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > IN THE NEWS

They are probably getting paid very well for their frequent flying too....
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > IN THE NEWS

I, too, like Kym Johnson. She strikes me as the type of teacher who would be very supportive of her......

Lately, it appears I'm the only one responding on this website. Anyway, Season 3 is coming to a clo......

Everyone seems so quiet here. Haven't seen any posts at all, unless I'm on the wrong thread. Anywa......

Heard that Sarah Evans is leaving the show, due to problems with her upcoming divorce proceedings. ......

So, how is everyone feeling about this season's stars? Everyone did pretty good last night. With f......

If it wasn't obvious before, it certainly is now: popularity is the key to staying on the show. Je......

So far, I think this season is better than the previous two. I think the male celebrities are overa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crush on teacher (in PASSION) , by Smiley
Yes, it's a good idea. I have known a couple of teachers who have dated their students, one of whom......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > PASSION

Discussion Topic  RE: Money (in PASSION) , by Smiley
I initially got into ballroom dancing to do the comps because I wanted the chance to win at somethin......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > PASSION

I've been away awhile and just now reading the threads. I'm still hopeful to get back into dancing.......

The so-called try-out that you mention with the studios, letting people know the cost of private les......

For the record, I'm female. I don't begrudge anyone who is able to make a good income at something ......

I may at least need to do a group class, just to stay in the game. But living in SF Bay Area, the c......

Elise, that's a ton of money you are shelling out. $200/week for lessons? Are your costs monthly o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has Dance Changed Your Life? (in PASSION) , by Smiley
I'm on hiatus from dancing right now, due to finances. But when I return, I'm not sure I'll want to......

When I was doing ballroom dancing, I felt like I was in a different world. It was a way to escape t......

When I started out ballroom dancing 11 years ago, I had many expectations about it. Over the years,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why are all the talented dancers partnerless? (in PASSION) , by Smiley
When I was competing, my teacher asked if I'd be interested in dancing am/am. At the time, I said n......

» Refine Search
» New Search