Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (299 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: knee surgury recovery period (in WELLNESS) , by peggy
Curious,......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > WELLNESS

Discussion Topic  RE: Can she FAKE IT? Kickboxer to Latin Dancer... (in IN THE NEWS) , by peggy
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > IN THE NEWS

Discussion Topic  RE: Bad diets (in WELLNESS) , by peggy
The Zone bars DO taste very good -- especially the apple cinnamon ones. Also try Carb Solutions (lo......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > WELLNESS

Discussion Topic  RE: The Case of the Missing Posts [... Favorite Foods & the Flying Soapbox!] (in HELLO & Welcome!) , by peggy
I don't think it's so much a blanking of the mind, as entering a state of passive readiness -- being......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > HELLO & Welcome!

Discussion Topic  RE: The Case of the Missing Posts [... Favorite Foods & the Flying Soapbox!] (in HELLO & Welcome!) , by peggy
All I have to say to lindygirl is that she's the one who makes it personal, not me. My point is tha......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > HELLO & Welcome!

Apparently it's one thing to feel personally attacked yourself and quite another to publicly critici......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pet Peeves at dances (in HELLO & Welcome!) , by peggy

Well, there is no excuse for giving people a hard time at a social dance. I had an experience simil......

yes, lol here too. Sorry, but we dance strictly lead & follow -- though we learn step patterns whil......

So this depends on why you are there -- to dance or to learn. ......

Yes, yes, yes! I am always wary of signing up for workshops with visiting coaches for exactly that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: height differences in partners (in Ballroom Dancing/DanceSport) , by peggy
plus we wear higher heels! ......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > Ballroom Dancing/DanceSport

Discussion Topic  RE: Useful and sayings (in PASSION) , by peggy
lol, Threestep. We've heard that many times: the lady is only heavy when you pick her up -- don't ......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > PASSION

SFT: like you're dancing under a low ceiling......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > PASSION

Well, two that pop immediately to mind:......

Discussion Topic  RE: need new Latin heels - Freed, Intl, or Supa? (in FASHION) , by peggy
Um.... you have obviously not ordered shoes from Supadance over the web. The postman collects the c......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > FASHION

Discussion Topic  RE: Not European...Am I Legit??? (in HELLO & Welcome!) , by peggy
The language thing may be that it's difficult to find qualified teachers that speak something other ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not European...Am I Legit??? (in HELLO & Welcome!) , by peggy
This reminds me of the argument against the existence of extraterrestrials -- that if they existed s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Latins vs. Europeans (in HELLO & Welcome!) , by peggy
Hey, salsa is good. I'm of Irish descent, but I still toss jalapenos in my mac & cheese... though I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Don't Know What To Do (in HELLO & Welcome!) , by peggy
Oooh, so cynical! Really great and lasting things often start like that too ......

» Refine Search
» New Search