Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (333 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 2004 USABDA NATIONALS (August) (in The Skyhi Life) , by David
Contests are what kind of competition? Something new from St Paul I guess....
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > The Skyhi Life

Discussion Topic  RE: Dance Frame - New Tool for Dancers ... (in Ballroom Dancing/DanceSport) , by David
That guys position is really, really bad! Hint, don't waste your money, spent the time improving it ......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > Ballroom Dancing/DanceSport

Discussion Topic  RE: 2004 Blackpool Dance Festival - Highlights & Results Start on Page 4... (in Europe) , by David
Salsa guy, are you the one working on a thesis on couple dancing? If so, the article in Dance Today ......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > Europe

Discussion Topic  RE: american star ball (in The Skyhi Life) , by David
That is correct. Damian and Karen took second....
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > The Skyhi Life

Discussion Topic  RE: Dance Beat editorial (in ProAms) , by David
In the years I have been involved I have not seen any growth. In fact, since the end of the PBS prog......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > ProAms

Discussion Topic  RE: Dance Beat editorial (in ProAms) , by David
Wake up gang. Several years ago, DanceBeat polled their reader base and found that more than half we......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > ProAms

Discussion Topic  RE: What is going on? (in The Skyhi Life) , by David
Looks like Dancing is fun is another fake name. That panel only has three who one might say do not h......

Discussion Topic  RE: USABDA Accepting Proposals for Nationals (in Ballroom Dancing/DanceSport) , by David
We enjoyed competing at the 2003 western regional. It was well run and, I admit, I still am in shock......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > Ballroom Dancing/DanceSport

Discussion Topic  RE: USABDA Accepting Proposals for Nationals (in Ballroom Dancing/DanceSport) , by David
I understand they request proposals not bids so anything reasonable would be considered. A bid would......

Discussion Topic  RE: Re: The Future of DanceSport -- Still Waiting (in HELLO & Welcome!) , by David
Sarah, don't bet on a level playing field when you reach the over 35. Our last comp, we took second ......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > HELLO & Welcome!

Discussion Topic  RE: Re: The Future of DanceSport -- Still Waiting (in HELLO & Welcome!) , by David
At that time, Vitally was teaching at his dad's studio in East Brunswick. It doesn't end....
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > HELLO & Welcome!

My, my, I have been away from this board for some time. I would guess you all are new posters from a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Re: NJ Classic (in The Skyhi Life) , by David
Looks like the Pro-Am debate (fight) replaces the Nazi close-out on this site....

Discussion Topic  RE: Wanting to know why . . . guess not (in ProAms) , by David
As an am, I will give you my feelings on the pro/am thing. Personally, I don't give a Dmmmm. Where i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Book on Men's Tailoring (in FASHION) , by David
Laura, before you buy it, you might try your local library system. I found it through the NJ system.......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > FASHION

Discussion Topic  RE: 2003 NJ Dancesport Classic Results (in The Skyhi Life) , by David
Looks like Dancescape wants to heat up the pot. Here come the flamers. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2003 NJ Dancesport Classic Results (in The Skyhi Life) , by David
I give up. Think whatever excuse you want as to why this comp was passed up. You are wrong....

I repeat, let this lay, to air out the problems will not correct anything. The unnamed NY coach is n......

Let it lay, Standard Dancer, you don't know all the details. There is so much nonsense going on at t......

Victor is not the problem, they would have gladly competed against him. It was the judging panel tha......

» Refine Search
» New Search