Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (429 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Rebel Sling Hustle Creator Slammed in Debate (in Hustle and Disco) , by Bob B
David, One other point I did want to make- In your response to me you stated that the events with Hu......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > Hustle and Disco

Discussion Topic  RE: Rebel Sling Hustle Creator Slammed in Debate (in Hustle and Disco) , by Bob B
David, Actually it was YOU who wrote me and thousands of others in your news letter- many times- I......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > Hustle and Disco

David, Also, on a related topic, the West Coast Swing people are different than Hustle people when i......

David, Thank you for responding directly to that topic and letting me know that you did 7 years late......

Discussion Topic  RE: Artificial "Ballroom" Salsa? Yuk or Yea? (in Salsa & Mambo) , by Bob B
Cool Post-......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > Salsa & Mambo

Discussion Topic  Mid Atlantic Dance Jam (in Hustle and Disco) , by Bob B
Somebody came up with a really cool idea. It goes something like this; Rent out a dance hall with a......

Discussion Topic  Disco America- (in Hustle and Disco) , by Bob B
Disco America was held this past weekend in Cherry Hill NJ at the Clarion Hotel. I attended Saturday......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hustle Dancers- Are Ya Out There? (in Hustle and Disco) , by Bob B
Hi Ghostdancer, here in NY NJ area there are lots of places that offer Hustle- The in thing these da......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are you a natural? What is a 'natural' dancer? (in Ballroom Dancing/DanceSport) , by Bob B
Every now an then, I give private dance lessons to people, when they want it included in my PT progr......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > Ballroom Dancing/DanceSport

Discussion Topic  Hollywood Dance movie DVD Release Review (in HELLO & Welcome!) , by Bob B
I went to Hollywood a couple weeks back and attended the DVD release party for Grease, Saturday Nigh......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > HELLO & Welcome!

Discussion Topic  RE: White Men Can't Dance (in PASSION) , by Bob B
I have travelled the U.S.A over the years and while some of what you state is true in certain cities......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > PASSION

Discussion Topic  RE: BETA TEST: DanceScape SPYCAM - DANCING BLOCKHEADS GO-Round ... (in HELLO & Welcome!) , by Bob B
A "spycam" ? ! . How insidiously Orwellian #2 . The fact that this newest device still has kinks pr......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > HELLO & Welcome!

Discussion Topic  "SUMMER HUMMER" Review (in Swing) , by Bob B
This past weekend the " Summer Hummer Jack and Jill O Rama " went off in Stanford Conneticut at The......
danceScape.com > forums.danceScape.com > Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance! > Swing

Discussion Topic  RE: I Rule The Dance World (in HELLO & Welcome!) , by Bob B
I agree, while in France I noticed a marked difference in social mores, as well as Brazil, and a few......

Latin Mambo speak for yourself. Girls with nice chests look fine when they show them off. Just like ......

I second the motion put forth by " Lord " Latin Mambo. Thy floorcraft must take under consideration ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where Are They Now? (in HELLO & Welcome!) , by Bob B
Oh sorry, #1 . I thought it was one of those desert guys from Tattooine. I like sci Fi but sometimes......

Wow another excellent pic- Star Wars? But who are you ???!!! ARE YOU NUMBER 1??Or OB 1 Kanobe What......

What I stated Ruth was that your comment was Catty - It was- Your follow up is equally so. Like the ......

But who posted them?? Was it # 1 ? lol...

» Refine Search
» New Search