danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Around the World  Hop To Forums  PHOTOS    craig and katya 2 (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
craig and katya 2 Login/Join

, by nina (created on )Gallery | Comments 
PreBronze
Picture of nina
More pics of Craig and Katya at the UK Open in Bournemouth, England. They made the final in the Amateur Rising Star and 48 in the Amateur.

Posts: 41 | Registered:: 11-22-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Championship
Picture of danceScape
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Nina, the photos look great, and look forward to continuing to see their rise in the Dance world. Would you be able to share more information about themselves, their history, goals, and any other background info.?

quote:
Originally posted by nina:
More pics of Craig and Katya at the UK Open in Bournemouth, England. They made the final in the Amateur Rising Star and 48 in the Amateur.

Posts: 1702 | Location: North America | Registered:: 02-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

PreBronze
Picture of nina
posted Hide Post
Craig used to have a website with more info but I can't access it at the moment - perhaps they are updating it. Info, results and photos about most dancers can be found on www.******************

I first saw Craig dance as a Junior and he was a Junior, Youth and Under 21 Champion/finalist (at the UK Open, International and British Open). Ranked 2nd on the UK charts as a Junior and Youth and 4th as an Amateur.

Katya used to dance with Basil Issaev and they were ranked 3rd on the US charts. Craig and Katya got together last August when their partnerships ended. I think they look fantastic together and are destined for great things.

I can't comment on their goals but I guess they would include improvement and success.
Judge

quote:
Originally posted by DanceScape:
Thanks, Nina, the photos look great, and look forward to continuing to see their rise in the Dance world. Would you be able to share more information about themselves, their history, goals, and any other background info.?

quote:
Originally posted by nina:

Posts: 41 | Registered:: 11-22-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post