danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Around the World  Hop To Forums  Europe    Social Dancing in Amsterdam and Munich
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Social Dancing in Amsterdam and Munich Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Next week I am going on a trip to Amsterdam. I will also take an excursion to Munich for a few days. Are there any good social dances in Amsterdam between August 28 - September 8? Or in Munich between September 2 - September 5?

I appreciate your suggestions!

PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi there,
This is probably quite a long shot because your request here is quite a few years old but, if you're still a member here, did you find anywhere to social (Ballroom?) dance in Amsterdam? I'm heading for that lovely city next week (June 23, 2009) and will be looking for somewhere to dance. I'm going with my dance partner and we'll be there until the 25th. If anyone here knows anywhere to have a dance over there the information will be much appreciated.
John