Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

lack of nookie Login/Join

Silver
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I'm trying to decide which is worse: lack of nookie due to a non-existant nookie partner or lack of nookie due to an absent nookie partner...
PreChampionship
Picture of Egoist
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
What is a "non-existant (sic) nookie partner"? Are there no men where you live? Oh, wait. You live in Boston, right?

Seriously, if you can't get laid, maybe it's because you are ugly. But even if you are ugly, there's always someone willing to give you some dd.

Joking aside, if you are having trouble keeping true to your beau whose away then maybe he shouldn't be your beau at all.

Silver
It's a term used for a medical condition involving sexual dysfunction, first identified in the islands of Hawaii: Lackonookie.

Championship
I assure you Egoist our Whispers is definately not ugly.

Silver
Quote:

It's a term used for a medical condition involving sexual dysfunction, first identified in the islands of Hawaii: Lackonookie.

sorry, that's lackAnookie: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LACKANOOKIE

PreChampionship
Picture of DanceAm
Either way is bad. It's like a hate crime murder and a regular murder, both are bad, both murderers should get the maximum punishment and still someone ends up dead. Is there really a difference, and should you get less time for doing a "love" crime?

One thing I don't understand is when I ask my wife about having sex, she always gives me a history lesson. She always says something like "We just had it last weekend" or "we just had it yesterday". I am not asking her when we last had it, I already know that, but I want to know if I am going to get it and possibly how soon. When your gas guage on your car is on "E", and your engine sputters and stalls, you don't say, "Hmmm, I just put gas in it last week". You say "Hmmm, where can I get some gas?"

Which Island is Lackanookie on?

CamanIwannalaya
Ikindawannapokeya
Ewannaseemypeepee

PreBronze
Picture of bliss
Quote:

there's always someone willing to give you some dd.

Devil dogs?
Silver
Quote:

What is a "non-existant (sic) nookie partner"? Are there no men where you live? Oh, wait. You live in Boston, right?

that's exactly how I feel sometimes...

Quote:

Seriously, if you can't get laid, maybe it's because you are ugly. But even if you are ugly, there's always someone willing to give you some dd.

lack usually means I don't care for any of the currently ravening wolves

Silver
Quote:

Quote:

sorry, that's lackAnookie: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LACKANOOKIE

So why does the definition imply that only are only males affected by this? Do Hawaiian women have no drive? Are the coconut bras just compensation? Is the dried grass skirt a methaphor for something else? Or perhaps there is a seperate word defined for this condition specific to females? What could that be?

nobadywannauglaylay
myawayawatordiid
eiyamasikoo
peekeelaydee
dowannalayanonnadalosuahsiknoo
mamanisouttatoon
PreChampionship
Picture of Egoist
I'm getting a headache just trying to read that.