forums.danceScape.com
What is your ideal dance partner?

This topic can be found at:
http://forums.dancescape.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/221106172/m/4621003291

12-29-2004, 10:18 AM
tanechka
What is your ideal dance partner?
Keep us, please, updated. Chemistry I mean everything - natural and artificial. And everything matters. Lingerie too. Big GrinBefor agreeing to dance with her you have to check everything carefully. Sinse if you dance together you suppose to spend money together it is even more important that than making babies. I've got used to you and I want you to have everything the best. For this reason I am even ready to learn dancing.
12-29-2004, 11:10 AM
dancingkid
quote:
Originally posted by tanechka:
How thing going with chemistry?

My young friend, it takes a long time to evaluate chemistry. This is not a time to be hasty. Three legs is all excited so he is blinded now. Let him cool off his head, if he has one, and leth things sink down.
12-29-2004, 01:42 PM
tanechka
Not so sure about head, know for sure that he has three legs and two horns.
12-30-2004, 08:53 AM
Three legs
I only blind for my Ex!
12-30-2004, 09:02 AM
Three legs
Good morning, every body, would you please take a moment to fill in the "What Is Your Ideal Dance Partner ? " all the questioners to help yourself to make or find out your ideal dance partner, Good Luck and many Thanks!

Note; This questionnaires fill in dead line will be cut off by 31-Dec-2004 midnight 12:00 pm for edit, ONLY 2 more days to go!

=============================================

Are you looking for a dance partner? What is your ideal one?
If you have one, what you want from your dance partner?
Are you happy and satisfy for your current dance partner?
Do you want to change your dance partner if you have the chance? Why?
Do you want your Ex back if you have the chance? Why?
Is the dance partner relationship more or less like the marriage?
Do you want marry your dance partner?
Do you want your wife or husband be your dance partner?
The neighbor's lawn always more green than yours?
Let us chat about above all!

A better form for you to fill up your answers;

*Answer all the questions might make your dream come true!

Good Luck!

Are you looking for a dance partner?

What is your ideal one?

If you have one, what you want from your dance partner?

Are you happy and satisfy for your current dance partner?

Do you want to change your dance partner if you have the chance? Why?

Do you want your Ex back if you have the chance? Why?

Is the dance partner relationship more or less like the marriage?

Do you want marry your dance partner?

Do you want your wife or husband be your dance partner?

The neighbor's lawn always more Green than yours?

Warning!!! All your words used to answer above all the questions may cause the other people Discuss, controversy or against you!!!
12-31-2004, 11:10 PM
9-dance
Well, dancingkid, we've been dating for 4 years now, and it wasn't always smooth sailing. WE've gone through problems, much like anybody else. He's been the most supportive and positive person I've ever dated. He lets me do my own thing, on top of 'our' things. He shows me his appreciation every day one way or another. It's hard to name just one or two things that he does, it's the whole personality and character concept. We really got to know each other and I'm pretty sure we were made to be together. So if you find somebody special enough to spend every day with and enjoy it, DO NOT let that person go!!

p.s. sorry I haven't been on the board so long. Wink
wedding plans and such....
01-03-2005, 12:51 PM
danceScape
Just catching up on the discussions! What a great series of questions and responses.

It is very different to look for a dance (meaning "competition" partner) versus a "relationship" partner. We have seen both sides of this, as well as advised others (at least when they ask for advice! Wink )

If someone is looking for a "dance only partner" for competition, some of the criteria would include:

- skill level (i.e., whether they are at the equivalent dance level)
- body type (i.e., whether they would look aesthetically "balanced", in terms of height and weight)
- personality (i.e., whether both people would enjoy spending time together at practice and lessons)
- commitment or passion level (i.e., whether both have the same level of commitment and desire to excel, improve, etc.)
- budget (i.e., depending on goals, whether both have the money to invest for lessons, practice, costumes, travel, etc.)

The challenges are when some of the objective criteria start to mix with "personal feelings" where for example, one person may have romantic interests, while the other doesn't. This is probably the most difficult situation, because it can set some things to happen where, one partner may want someone else for romantic/long-term interests, but still want the current partner as a "dance only" relationship.

We know of some couples who have been able to deal with this, while others who eventually ended breaking up.

The other thing is that (and as has been covered extensively over the years on the forums), is that there are always more women than men looking for dance partners, and some men "know this" and use this, if know what we mean. That's a topic for another thread! Wink

We're of the opinion that if you can survive all the relationship challenges of Ballroom Dancing, you are ready for marriage! Big Grin
07-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Danni Evans
in response to dancingkid's advice to tanechka:

"It's hard to lose weight by exercising. Eating less is the most effective way"

Losing fat can ONLY happen by exercising. Eating less will only prevent the deposit of MORE fat. Once it's already stored, the only way to get rid of it is exercise. Fat does not begin to get burned until all of the body's carbohydrates have been used for energy--it usually takes about twenty minutes of exercise (yes, dancing counts, even brisk walking) for carb stores to be depleted. And it shouldn't be about losing WEIGHT, because if you exercise properly,Banana including building up muscles and burning fat, your weight will actually go UP, because muscle is denser, and therefore weighs more than, fat.

Sorry, just had to stick my two cents in... Razzer
07-02-2006, 06:39 PM
dancingkid
quote:
Originally posted by Danni Evans:
in response to dancingkid's advice to tanechka:

"It's hard to lose weight by exercising. Eating less is the most effective way"

Losing fat can ONLY happen by exercising. Eating less will only prevent the deposit of MORE fat. Once it's already stored, the only way to get rid of it is exercise. Fat does not begin to get burned until all of the body's carbohydrates have been used for energy--it usually takes about twenty minutes of exercise (yes, dancing counts, even brisk walking) for carb stores to be depleted. And it shouldn't be about losing WEIGHT, because if you exercise properly,Banana including building up muscles and burning fat, your weight will actually go UP, because muscle is denser, and therefore weighs more than, fat.

Sorry, just had to stick my two cents in... Razzer
As long as you don't eat oil, fat, cream, sweet things, and stick to steamed vegetable and water, you lose weight fast. If you don't like steamed vegetables, make fruit/vegetable smoothies and take them. When you reached the weight you want, you can eat little bit of fat, oil, sweets, creams, etc.
08-13-2006, 09:52 AM
Three legs
Instead think about how to losing weight, we should think about how to tune up our muscle, just like Danni Evans's two cents in..... it is make more sense.

So, Let's dance more! Belly