danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Shall we DANCE?  Hop To Forums  Cheerleading    COACHES NEEDED IN AUSTRALIA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

COACHES NEEDED IN AUSTRALIA Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi Everyone,
Recently the Sydney Cheerleading Academy [Australia] has been set up. We are a cheerleading organization based in Sydney Australia and our focus is to provide excellent coaching services to the existing teams within Australia so that they are abvle to do the crazy stuff like all the teams in the USA and other countries do. Unfortunately we are unable to employ Aussies because they just don't know what theyre doing when it comes to this sport. [i hope i don't sound too negative here, but the sport is in its early days here and our coaching resources are very limited] So we need some outside help from the experts in America, China and the UK to help raise the standards.

We have a very strict employment criteria [FUN, hard practice, lots of training, seeing Australia etc etc] for anyone that we choose to employ and there are minimum requirements that need to be met and proven. Having FUN is a big thing and we will happily accommodate the right people. Travel costs and the time duration of contract is also open for discussion, this is paid work and we are looking to pay good money for the coaches and staff that we invite here to work with our teams in Australia.

We only seek well experienced coaches and trainers who have a solid and experienced background. Everyone is welcome to apply but the selection criteria will be strict.

For those who are interested in this opportunity please forward your CV along with a video introduction to either of the following

email - sydney-cheer-academy@hotmail.com
or
Post to

Sydney Cheerleading Academy
Attention - Stewart
15 Griffin Place
Doonside NSW
Australia
PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
i know this is more than a few years old now but i was wondering if you found anyone!
I started cheering in Australia in 2000 and it was a bit of a hit and miss process to start off with.
What's the names of your competing teams?