forums.danceScape.com
Bring It On

This topic can be found at:
http://forums.dancescape.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/261106172/m/618105572

12-21-2000, 01:55 AM
susie
Bring It On
Has any one heard of the Cheerleading movie "Bring It On"?

It's about the "Clovers" (cheerleaders from a Black school) versus the "RCH" (cheerleaders from an upper class predominantly white school), who compete for the national championships. The Clovers have a more "hip hop" style of choreography, and RCH had more "swing" style but is accused of "copying" the other team's dance moves.

Cheerleading is as much a sport as ballroom dancing!

03-17-2001, 07:14 PM
mjt60a
I saw 'Bring It On' last november. Ive seen this movie discussed on a couple of messageboards and it seems like most american cheerleaders didn't like it, but 'europeans' (especially UK) loved it. I did enjoy it, it was the only movie I've seen that showed cheerleading as a competitive sport and I really think this will have opened the eyes of many people (in the UK) who always thought it was 'just a bunch of girls jumping about on the sidelines'
03-17-2001, 07:41 PM
sweet spirit
I LOVED Bring it On!! It showed cheerleading in a really good light. Although it still wasn't absolutely 100% correct it was the best cheerleading movie ever made so far!

Lyndee

11-11-2001, 04:30 PM
maltesa
bring it on was the best movie ever.I really
enjoyed watching it.cya.
12-31-2001, 01:10 PM
<&lt;Bring it on is wicked&gt;>
i think bring it on is the best film ive seen so far! as im in a cheerleading squad it gave him loads of ideas to make my squad much better. All the moves they did were excellent, it took them ages to get it ready! its a 10/10 for me, i dont think no other film will beat it?
Well done to all those who took parts in it , you were excellent!
From Kirsty
Kinkykirsty90@hotmail.com
05-24-2004, 01:39 PM
Candy_grl!
i loved the film to bits. hey mjt60a i agree most ppl in the uk think it's just a bunch of girls cheering at football games but i'v been intrested in it for a couple of months now. i have a freidns in cananda who tells me about their teams but in england u never coem across cheerleaders it's so unfair!! Roll Eyes