danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Shall we DANCE?  Hop To Forums  Hustle and Disco    please tll me what you think of my new disco idea in our town
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

please tll me what you think of my new disco idea in our town Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I recently came up with an idea ..I wanted to share its called disco days...witch is a day disco.... set up to help people loose weight while they dance to their faviorte disco music ..as in my day it was the only way I stayed thin......incorperated with that is a diet bar and diet smoothies drinks ....and absolutly no fatning stuff here...then I was going to have the colorful lighting and disco ball with the dim lights so it lookes like a night club ...OK now whats your opinion? thanks Please tell me...Smiler Laney
<Anonymous>
Sounds great. Where are you located?

PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
south jersey ocean township my e-mail address is njlaney123@aol.com
<Anonymous>
south jersey do you think ...people will like somthing like this? ???? thanks for your in put...I appreciateit...Elaine

<Anonymous>
The best location of the town is Manhattan.