danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Shall we DANCE?  Hop To Forums  Erotic & Pole Dancing    California Pole Dance Championship
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California Pole Dance Championship Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
California is having it's first Aerial Pole Dance Championship this October 3.
15 of Cali's most talented Pole Artists will be competing to become California's Pole Dance Champion.
The Competition will be held in Hollywood's elite Social Nightclub on Sunset.
Come be apart of the groundbreaking event and cheer on your favorite dancer.
Get your tickets at www.poledancechampion.com
Championship
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hey Anjel Dust,
Thanks for posting this information. This is a really interesting event. There has been more and more interest in Pole Dancing, as a fun exercise form as well as a way to give women an opportunity to express their female sensuality.

Are you a Pole dancer? When did you start? What inspired you to put together this event?

PreBronze
I've been a pole dancer for over a decade now, I'm in two different dance troupes (Tricky Vixens and VertiGirls). And I'm on a conquest to bring the Art and Sport of Aerial Pole Dancing into the mainstream. I think once people see how amazing these women are in the Championship there wont be any question of the skill and discipline it requires to get at the competition level.
PreBronze
I have always wanted to try pole-dancing for losing weight. I think it is sexy. Belly

PreBronze
Due to staging issues, The California Pole Dance Championship date has been changed to the following Thursday to accommodate for a venue change. It will now be held at Green Door 1429 Ivar Ave. Hollywood 90028, just a couple blocks down from the original location.
Tickets are limited and going fast, get yours at www.poledancechampion.com
PreBronze

PreBronze
Hey thanks to all that came and stopped by the Mika Yoga Wear booth! It was really nice to see some of the competitors and viewers wearing the clothes!

Mika Yoga Wear