Click here for www.dancescape.com
DSI London

danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  CONNECTIONS  Hop To Forums  Juniors, Youths & Teens    Aware (Re: Valentin Chmerkovskiy)
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aware (Re: Valentin Chmerkovskiy) Login/Join

<&lt;Valentin Chmerkovskiy&gt;>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I just wanted to let all of you aware of the parting between Diana and I. We decided to end our partnership for several reasons, but we ended it in good terms. I just wanted to clear this up before any other gossip went around. We want to thank all the people that have supported us through the years we are extremely grateful to all of you.

Love to all,
Valentin Chmerkovskiy
<&lt;fan&gt;>
Best of luck to both of you in your future endeavors. Thank you both for some great dancing!

PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hey Val, best of wishes to you both.
<&lt;DancingJools - Not logged&gt;>
A classy post. Thanks to the both of you for a lot of great dancing we enjoyed from you over the years. Best of luck.
Darn, how could someone so young be so smart and such a good dancer, to boot? May be it runs in the family [Smile] [Smile]

PreBronze
I agree, it was very nice of you to post this to clear up any misconceptions. Val, you and diana are both very talented dancers. I know that you two will always remember the things you achieved together, i mean, you ARE the only Americans to ever win a world championship (right?)! [Clap] PLUS YOURE ONLY 16! You dont know how much i envy the both of you! I am looking forward to seeing who you will both be dancing with next and i wish the best to the both of you!
XOXOXOXO
Sara
[Thumbs Up]
<&lt;not the only&gt;>
quote:
Originally posted by JiveQueen15:
i mean, you ARE the only Americans to ever win a world championship (right?)!

Only American *Amateurs*. Gary & Diana McDonald have won a World Professional 10-Dance title.

<&lt;enoughofitalready&gt;>
It never fails that someone has to bring Gary and Diana into the discussion...Hey, this post is not about them...Good luck To both of you wonderful, young dancers. You bring so much excitement to this sport...You are the future.
<&lt;not the only&gt;>
hey, all i'm doing is correcting a factual mistake. someone claimed that val & diana are the only americans to ever win a world dancesport title, and they're not.

that doesn't take anything away from val & diana's amazing success or fine dancing, that's for sure. i certainly didn't mean to divert the discussion away from val & diana, i just wanted to correct the mistake. and by the person puting ? marks in their post, it looked like they weren't sure and thus were open to having the facts confirmed or denied.

val & diana are so great at such a young age, even though they're moving on, they still each have so much potential ahead of them -- the kind of potential that could top anything we've seen before in terms of american success in world dancesport competition.

PreBronze
I knew i probably made a mistake, my bad! it doesnt matter tho because they are seriously amazing, i wish i could dance as well as them. thanks for clearing that up!
xoxo
Sara
<&lt;news&gt;>
as far as I know, Val started dancing with Sandra! What a mistake! I don't think Sandra can even compare to Diana's dancing. And to trade her for Sandra is just a big loss for Valentin. Ofcourse that's my opinion.