Click here for www.dancescape.com
DSI London

danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  CONNECTIONS  Hop To Forums  Juniors, Youths & Teens    Aware (Re: Valentin Chmerkovskiy)
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aware (Re: Valentin Chmerkovskiy) Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by <a grownup>:
Obviously, I don't wish to sign my name. Who wants to become the target of such childish attacks?

Well, in my hastiness to post what I saw, I made a mistake. Oh, well. But none of these kids know who I am, so I guess I don't care too much. Attack away.
<&lt;LOL&gt;>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
You are one of us - "Kids"
[Dance]

PreBronze
quote:
Originally posted by <LOL>:
You are one of us - "Kids"
[Dance]

Well, yeah, maybe, but I am not friends with Val or with Diana, I don't know any of their friends that have posted on this thread, and I have not been involved in attacking various posters regarding their partnerships.
PreBronze
I think that people really need to be more accepting of others' opinions, provided that these opinions are presented in a reasonably civil an articulate manner.

I had a really great time at the OSB watching the juniors/amateurs- in fact, that's basically how I spent my Saturday, and I have to say that I never cease to be amazed by the talent I see on the floor.

[Applause]

<&lt;Friend&gt;>
Just to let all you haters know, Val and Sandra placed FIRST in Under 21 Latin!!! THEY DID GREAT! IM SO PROUD! GREAT JOB GUYS!
[Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug]
<&lt;but&gt;>
But they didn't deserve it

<&lt;YES&gt;>
i agree. they didnt deserve it
PreBronze
I don't visit this site too often, but i appriciate all the "love thats in the air" for me. I really don't deserve all this attention you, guys are too kind. I never expected one of my comments will lead to a 97 comment discussion. I wonder how many pages this one will get.

Love to all,
Valentin

<&lt;visitor&gt;>
That's not all, Val. Check out the other thread on OSB results, where you also seem to be the subject of speculation. Not all of it good, I'm afraid, but I'm glad you're taking it all in good spirit. Best of luck to you in your dancing, and to all the other dancers out there.
<&lt;fan&gt;>
Glad you and Sandra did wonderfully at Ohio, and I hope that we see Diana out there again in the future too. Congradulations.