Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for contact info Login/Join

<&lt;latindancer&gt;>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hello I'm looking for contact information for Jenny Sidorova. I'm interested in trying out with her. She lives in San Francisco and trains with Dima and Olga Sukachov. If anyone knows her I would appreciate any info you could give: e-mail, phone, etc.
Thanks
<&lt;?&gt;>
quote:
Originally posted by <latindancer>:
Hello I'm looking for contact information for Jenny Sidorova. I'm interested in trying out with her. She lives in San Francisco and trains with Dima and Olga Sukachov. If anyone knows her I would appreciate any info you could give: e-mail, phone, etc.
Thanks

Greg! She is too good for you! [Big Grin]

<&lt;latindancer&gt;>
I'm sorry but I don't know who greg is, but If you know contact info I would appreciate it. Thanks
<&lt;someone&gt;>
Didn't she used to dance with David Bell? Very pretty, nice dancer, I preferred her movement to his. I thought she was one of the legions of Genesis kids. Or maybe she's one of the ones who left and went to Dima & Olga. She's young, isn't she? Like still able to do Youth?

<&lt;latindancer&gt;>
Yeah she used to dance with David Bell and then she danced with me. I had to leave SF so we split up but I'd like to dance with her again or at least try-out. I lost all her info and haven't been able to get ahold of her. Anyways If anyone could help I'd appreciate it. Thanks
<&lt;?&gt;>
quote:
Yeah she used to dance with David Bell and then she danced with me. I had to leave SF so we split up but I'd like to dance with her again or at least try-out. I lost all her info and haven't been able to get ahold of her. Anyways If anyone could help I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Sorry! Give me few days and i will try to get you some info. [Wink]

<&lt;latindancer&gt;>
Thanks!
PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
quote:
Hello I'm looking for contact information for Jenny Sidorova. I'm interested in trying out with her. She lives in San Francisco and trains with Dima and Olga Sukachov. If anyone knows her I would appreciate any info you could give: e-mail, phone, etc.<br />Thanks

This may be a bit late being that your message dates from 2002, but here I am: Jenny Sidorova. My roomate stumbled upon this online and told me that someone is looking for me. How weird to see this after so many years. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.