danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Shall we DANCE?  Hop To Forums  TECH Talk    Where can i learn how to dance
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where can i learn how to dance Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi all ,Today i was thinking about my new years solution which was to learn how to dance actually always wanted to dance i took ballet class when i was younger for 3 consecutive years but quit because my mom never signed me up for the next year then later lost interest , but ever since i seen ABDC (America's best dance crew) every season I've been inspired by atleast one crew to get back into dance again but never had the courage to get out there always thought i couldn't do it but now i think im ready to learn (im 15 now as of this year )

The Genres that i want to learn are .....
~Hip hop (like poping & such also like I.am.me's Chachi's style but not completely like hers don't wanna be a copy cat)

~Electronic (like tutting and dubstep dancing i listen to electro alot)

~Belly dancing (Shakira's song & music videos inspired me alot when i was younger and still does)

if possible can you find these tutorials online if not then whatever , doesn't matter that much just the effort thanks Smiler
Championship
Picture of danceScape
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hey Angelgold45, check out youtube for sure, there are so many online videos. Do a search for choregraphers and dancers that you admire who were on America's Best Dance Crew because they probably already have videos. And make sure you let them know and suggest to them to upload tutorials because most dancers just want to share their knowledge!

PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
thank you so much will do