danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Shall we DANCE?  Hop To Forums  Ballet    How much do Ballet classes cost?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How much do Ballet classes cost? Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hey...
Just wondering, how much do ballet classes cost? and how long do ballet classes last for?
does it depend on the area your in, or is it all roughly the same?
Cheers,
Charlee.
PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
My classes cost $60/month, but the surrounding schools have tuitions ranging from $55/month to $172/month depending on how many classes you take per week!
My guess is that if you were to take one class per week you would pay between $12 and $15 per class (with discounts when paying for multiple weeks ahead of time, so instead of $15/class/week, you pay $72/6week program).
I hope this helps!

PreBronze
Picture of cupcake
top level classes @ my school cost 3000 a year, beginning costs 1000
PreBronze
Hi,

MissHolloway answerded you correctly on the issue of prices for classes, it depends very much on the prices that has stabelized in the are you live. For example is a class in Hamburg where I live most of the year between 12 and 15 $ pr. drop in. When I go to Barcelona in the summer the prices can be up to 25 to 30 $ pr class. Off course with reduction in price if you take more classes.

How long a ballet class should be, I guess there can be dicussed. My oppinion is that if you have the basic knowledge to do a full ballet class, it should be a class of about 90 minutes.

ingve

PreBronze