Click here for www.dancescape.com
DSI London

danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  CONNECTIONS  Hop To Forums  Dance Stars Fan Clubs    Bob Powers and Julia Gorchakova
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bob Powers and Julia Gorchakova Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi Bob and Julia! You guys are the BEST!!!! I'm working on my 9-dance routines currently and I hope to be half as good as Julia someday! I saw you guys live at Northcoast Ballroom championships in Cleveland, OH last June and I was in for such a treat!!!! Just like my boyfriend promised! WE have a little joke between us, when he's stuck and can't think of a man's move in a certain Rhythm dance, I ask 'what would Bob do?' and he immediately assumes a very manly looking pose! Seems to work every time! We love you guys, you are the best!! (Sorry Dan and Nicole....)

9-dancer.
Gold
Picture of psbd
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
I consider myself very fortunate to have had the pleasure of seeing Bob & Julia perform in Galveston this past December and to have had a coaching with Bob.