danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Shall we DANCE?  Hop To Forums  Skating    ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships Login/Join

<&lt;jpelg&gt;>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Anyone catch this competition from South Korea?

I mainly watched the ice dancing and abolutely loved Megan Wing & Aaron Lowe from Canada. Although it was not a crowd favorite, I thought their choice of music was great & gutsy. These two have alot going for them and personally think they deserved higher than their third-place placement. To me they had the best synthesis of skating, dance, and performance. Apparently they have been together for 15 years! Where have they been hiding? I would love for Christopher Dean to get a hold of this couple and choreograph for them.
<&lt;seen 'em&gt;>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
They're the #2 Canadian ice-dance team behind Bourne & Kraatz, so they don't get seen much on TV in America. I've seen them in a couple of Grand Prix events, though, and agree that they're great. There's a lot of good skaters who aren't in the "top 4" on an International level who simply get left out of US broadcasts.