Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Olympic Hockey Login/Join

<&lt;Proud American&gt;>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Boy did any one see the USA vs. Russia olympic hockey game? I love team USA but you can tell there was something wrong with that game. I mean Russia wasnt playing till 3rd period, and when they did they scored 3 goals (2 were counted). I think something was fishy in that game...but anyway, congrats US with the silver. [Smile] [Confused]
<&lt;Proud American&gt;>
I just started this topic because I saw the hockey post made my Canuck. Nice to see another fan of hockey as well as dance.

John Billington
Michigan

<&lt;hokey&gt;>
You can buy anything in this country, Russias hokey destroyed the Americans, and if the would go into overtime as they shold have the Russians would be the Olympic Champions. Everyone knows who the best team in the world is.

Russia!!!

PS. Detroit Red Wings all the way baby.
<&lt;Canuck&gt;>
Canada won Gold, fair and square! The team had a shaky start but then put together a great game when it was needed. That's what competition is all about and if the Russians had played Canada in the finals, Canada would have won. The Russians put on a power play against the US too late.

Championship
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
I saw the Canada vs. USA game and thought that the USA did not play aggressively enough. Canada seemed to pretty much control the game, and to me it was clear from the first period that they would end up winning. Good for Canada, they haven't had a gold medal in hockey for ages! And good for the USA, they might be second...but they came in second to a might good team!

The Russian team beat Belarus, right?

Laura
Championship
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by <hokey>:
You can buy anything in this country, Russias hokey destroyed the Americans, and if the would go into overtime as they shold have the Russians would be the Olympic Champions. Everyone knows who the best team in the world is.

Russia!!!

PS. Detroit Red Wings all the way baby.

Yup, it sure was...hokey.

<&lt;CanadianDancer&gt;>
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

WE WON!! [Wink]
<&lt;ProudRussian&gt;>
quote:
Originally posted by <CanadianDancer>:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

WE WON!! [Wink]

I bet you cant bring that to the dance floor.

<&lt;hokey&gt;>
QUOTE]Yup, it sure was...hokey.[/QB][/QUOTE]

You should see beyond what the media tellz you. Not only in sports does the Us media control the pathetic, neive little minds such as yours. they hipnotize you to beleave what they want. The USA is a world power only in your brainwashed mind, nothing else. Its fascist government controls 3rd world contries and bribes with money or militiary forces their governments into democracy and capitolism which will benefit the rich of the USA. Not those conties. And thats how USA wins over everything it enters. But true Champions let their game speak for itself.

Hockey stick....$20.
Helmet.....$15
Uniform.....$150
Skates.......$100
Bribing Russian Team to lose to America because they play on NHL.......Annual Salary

Watching Russia whoop USA's ass in 3rd period....priceless

There are some things money cant buy, but for an Olympic silver just use your Mastercard, proud sponsor of American bull****.
<&lt;ProudAmerican&gt;>
Hey hey hey...not all of that is true about USA...like the part about using your mastercard. Federov, Yashin, Khabibulin, Kovalev and Fetisov don't accept mastercard. But I do wonder why the Russian Hockey team didnt show up at the ceremony. Oh yeah thats right, its because they were bribed to lose, and because the referees called unfair plays and didnt want to review them, oh and uhh when they actually played for real they scored 3 goals in 2 minutes, but only 2 of them were counted. Its ok because the Russians still made Americans look like team Germany by shooting while America was on a power play. Every1 knows Russia won that game. Even good old US of A....sorry but its true.