danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Around the World  Hop To Forums  PHOTOS    Photograph's from Tri-State Challenge!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photograph's from Tri-State Challenge!! Login/Join

PreBronze
posted
Hi,

The photograph's from the 'Tri-State Challenge' are now available on our website www.supershag.com

Thanks

Peter Walker

Posts: 223 | Registered:: 10-24-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Championship
posted Hide Post
So I got this nice dress for rent for Tristate from this co. that is owned and run by one of our dancescapers and I was so happy with it that I decided to buy it. Highly recommend this rental place. Can't give you the name but try googling ballroom costume rental or somethin. Of course you can no longer rent my dress cause it's MINE AND MINE ALONE BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 1765 | Location: Boston | Registered:: 08-10-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Championship
Picture of ThreeStep
posted Hide Post
No renting the one you got?

DAMN

ThreeStep
(let down)

Posts: 1412 | Location: Under the Soap Box | Registered:: 06-25-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Championship
posted Hide Post
Is there an album of people actually dancing? All I could find were a lot of "party" shots.

Posts: 3146 | Registered:: 10-05-2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Championship
posted Hide Post
Good point. My guess is that the picture taking at comps is pretty informal and is done by one of the teachers who isn't dancing at the moment so it isn't focused so much on the dancing itself as on whoever is hanging around.

They do like to party, not that I know much about that. I simply parachute down, do my thing and go away (QQS aka party pooper/paratrooper). And threestep - sorry luv but it would'be been a bit snug on you anyways (guessing.)

Posts: 1765 | Location: Boston | Registered:: 08-10-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PreChampionship
Picture of Egoist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quickquickslow:
So I got this nice dress for rent for Tristate from this co. that is owned and run by one of our dancescapers and I was so happy with it that I decided to buy it. Highly recommend this rental place. Can't give you the name but try googling ballroom costume rental or somethin. Of course you can no longer rent my dress cause it's MINE AND MINE ALONE BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Big Grin

Where are the pics of you in it?

Posts: 973 | Location: Germantown, MD | Registered:: 12-16-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver
posted Hide Post
QQS - Is the rental place in Atlanta??? I love their stuff and hope to rent from them one day (if it's the place I'm thinking, I've seen one of Laura's dresses there Smiler )

I hope it's not the little lavendar number I want!!

Posts: 262 | Location: boston | Registered:: 02-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Championship
posted Hide Post
No, this one is in North Carolina. The word "rhythmic" is in the name. Anyways, even if I would've bought your lavender number, I'd be happy to rent it out to you Wink Of course it might be tricky if we are doing the same comp.

Gold
Picture of DancingJools
posted Hide Post
mamboqueen, check your private messages.

Posts: 642 | Location: On The Road Again | Registered:: 07-02-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post