forums.danceScape.com
Photograph's from Tri-State Challenge!!

This topic can be found at:
http://forums.dancescape.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/861108057/m/9591071942

03-25-2005, 02:47 PM
Peter Walker
Photograph's from Tri-State Challenge!!
Hi,

The photograph's from the 'Tri-State Challenge' are now available on our website www.supershag.com

Thanks

Peter Walker
03-26-2005, 12:10 AM
quickquickslow
So I got this nice dress for rent for Tristate from this co. that is owned and run by one of our dancescapers and I was so happy with it that I decided to buy it. Highly recommend this rental place. Can't give you the name but try googling ballroom costume rental or somethin. Of course you can no longer rent my dress cause it's MINE AND MINE ALONE BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Big Grin
03-26-2005, 04:13 PM
ThreeStep
No renting the one you got?

DAMN

ThreeStep
(let down)
03-26-2005, 05:22 PM
Laura
Is there an album of people actually dancing? All I could find were a lot of "party" shots.
03-27-2005, 12:01 AM
quickquickslow
Good point. My guess is that the picture taking at comps is pretty informal and is done by one of the teachers who isn't dancing at the moment so it isn't focused so much on the dancing itself as on whoever is hanging around.

They do like to party, not that I know much about that. I simply parachute down, do my thing and go away (QQS aka party pooper/paratrooper). And threestep - sorry luv but it would'be been a bit snug on you anyways (guessing.)
03-27-2005, 10:49 PM
Egoist
quote:
Originally posted by quickquickslow:
So I got this nice dress for rent for Tristate from this co. that is owned and run by one of our dancescapers and I was so happy with it that I decided to buy it. Highly recommend this rental place. Can't give you the name but try googling ballroom costume rental or somethin. Of course you can no longer rent my dress cause it's MINE AND MINE ALONE BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Big Grin

Where are the pics of you in it?
04-02-2005, 07:57 PM
mamboqueen
QQS - Is the rental place in Atlanta??? I love their stuff and hope to rent from them one day (if it's the place I'm thinking, I've seen one of Laura's dresses there Smiler )

I hope it's not the little lavendar number I want!!
04-03-2005, 12:19 AM
quickquickslow
No, this one is in North Carolina. The word "rhythmic" is in the name. Anyways, even if I would've bought your lavender number, I'd be happy to rent it out to you Wink Of course it might be tricky if we are doing the same comp.
04-03-2005, 02:12 PM
DancingJools
mamboqueen, check your private messages.