danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  Shall we DANCE?  Hop To Forums  Flamenco    flamenco lessons in Spain
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

flamenco lessons in Spain Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hello dance lovers!!
An useful piece of info for you: a friend of mine has just came back from an flamenco dance holiday in Sevilla with GoLearnTo and she loved it!! Learning flamenco in its country of origin is an enriching experience. It makes total sense!! You should check out their website. Please tell me what you think.
Have a nice day
Hasta Luego
Mims
PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
hello its me again. I just wanted to know why out of the 24 people who have read the thread, no one answered? That's a shame!! Frowner i'd like to know why? the aim of a forum is to help and give tips and advice to each other - so please get the discussion going so we can all give our point of view?
Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon,
mims

Championship
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi mims,
Just checked out the site at www.golearnto.com ... it may be that people did not realize they have to type in the web link.

Thanks for sharing the information ... it must have been such a wonderful holiday, especially that you are combining it with learning to dance Flamenco.

If you have photos, feel free to share. If you're on facebook, we'd love to add your profile to www.facebook.com/dancescape