danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  danceScape SkyhiClub Lounge: Welcome to the Skyhi Life!  Hop To Forums  PASSION    MEET Your DANCE Soul Mate! www.myDanceFriends.com Sample Personals...
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MEET Your DANCE Soul Mate! www.myDanceFriends.com Sample Personals... Login/Join

PreBronze
Picture of myDanceFriends
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Register FREE and LOGIN at www.myDanceFriends.com to meet singles who like to Dance...

My friends call me Spicy-ask me why - Hi, I am looking for someone to share some fun times with, dancing, dinner, travel , all things I would love to share with the right person. Are you fun-loving, caring, compassionate, tall, cute and younger than I am?....stop by and say Hi... Read More about Dance Interests...

-----
Make new single dance friends at www.mydancefriends.com . Place your FREE Voice Personals Ad at 1-800-487-7079 (USA) and 1-866-886-3866 (Canada).
PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Register FREE and LOGIN at www.myDanceFriends.com to meet singles who like to Dance...

BEAUTIFUL HEART - Attractive, motivated, independent, good-humored, SWF, 30, 5'7", 120lbs., blue-eyed blonde, genuine smile. Enjoys camping, swimming, hiking, dancing and travel. Looking for an adventurous, loving, honest, SWM, 26-40, tall, good-looking, Non Smoker. Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

Fun-Loving Girl - I am a 50 year old girl looking for an honest, caring single white male between 53-60 to go out. I enjoy going out for dinner or eating in, movies, golfing, dancing, music, walks and just relaxing at home. I do understand football. My friends say I have a I am a 50 year old girl looking for an honest, caring single white male between 53-60 to go out. I enjoy going out for dinner or eating in, movies, golfing, dancing, music, walks and just relaxing at home. I do understand football... Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

LIKE TO TRAVEL? LET`S CRUISE AWAY - I am an easygoing professional, honest, affectionate and emotionally secure. I enjoy traveling, dining out, reading, movies, golf (at least I try!), watching baseball, and taking ballroom and Latin dance lessons. Enjoy trying new things, weekend getaways, or a quiet evening sharing a glass of wine. Looking for a Single White Male who has a good sense of humor, open, affectionate, and secure within himself... Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

How you doin'? - I am a smart, fun, attractive 24-year-old engineering student who loves to get out on the town and dance, but also likes quiet evenings at home. My favourite outdoor activities include biking and skiing. I am looking for someone who is smart, outgoing and knows what they want in life. If you think we might just click, let me knowWink Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

I have a great rack (of ribs in the oven) - Hey guys, I'm 47 years old, separated & am looking to have a blast. My kids are pretty much grown and I have few responsibilities. Friends say I have a wicked sense of humour. I love to dance, golf, horseback ride and be active...Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

LIKES TO DANCE - I am an independent, 53 year-old lady who works as a medical technologist. I enjoy many activites such as rowing, golfing and curling... All on a recreational level of course. I enjoy the activity but winning is not important. I also enjoy a variety of other outdoor activities. I love to dance and find it difficult to sit still when music is playing. Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

So are you Don Juan, Don Quixote or Don - I take each day as it comes. I believe in living each day to it's fullest. You have one life to live (as far as we know) so we might as well enjoy it and have fun. I'm too old for game players and if you are looking for a game, keep looking, been there done that, wrote the book and am not planning on a sequel. I'm looking for someone that has it together, they know what they want out of life and know how to get it. I'm not into dreamers or men that complain about life as it passes them by. I'm an independent woman that is looking for someone to have fun with, spend time with, whether it's out on the dance floor or at home watching a flick and making dinner together... Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

COME DANCE WITH ME - Hello all you Fred Astaire's... I'm an early retired R.N. and recently started Ballroom Dancing lessons and looking for that suave, debonair partner to help me practice. We could also become friends. I like someone with a sense of humor, but also warm and compassionate...Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

Hot Pepper - I am considered a cute, petite, energetic artistic female who has a zest for life and looking for someone to share it with. I am a no nonsense, no head games woman and looking for someone who is the same. My friends say that I am honest, sensitive, caring, hard worker, wild & crazy, fun to be with (entertaining)person who loves music and really enjoys dancing...Read More about Dance Interests...