danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  danceScape SkyhiClub Lounge: Welcome to the Skyhi Life!  Hop To Forums  PASSION    MEET Your DANCE Soul Mate! www.myDanceFriends.com Sample Personals...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MEET Your DANCE Soul Mate! www.myDanceFriends.com Sample Personals... Login/Join

PreBronze
Picture of myDanceFriends
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Register FREE and LOGIN at www.myDanceFriends.com to meet singles who like to Dance...

HI.....ARE YOU THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE? - I am an easygoing, caring individual who enjoys dining, dancing, swimming, walking, golf.......... or simply hanging out. I am content with my life and with my career. Read More about Dance Interests...
PreBronze
Register FREE and LOGIN at www.myDanceFriends.com to meet singles who like to Dance...

Love is the Answer. - Successful, trim, tall, educated Italian Widow. Enjoys travel, hiking, swimming, investing and good books. Emotionally and financially stable. I really have an allure for water sports. Independence has had its positive attributes, but companionship is much more comfortable, with the right person. Dancing and gardening are two of my favorite pastimes and I enjoy playing cards...Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

Woman with loads of enery & personality - I am looking for a man who's not afraid of a confident/aggressive woman. I may be short in stature, but I am tall in personality. I like a man who is confident, not arrogant, with impeccable grooming habits, and good manners. He must be a non smoker! I am a home body who enjoys spending quiet nights at home cuddling with someone special, and watching movies. I also enjoy the occasional night out on the town. Likes: singing, dancing, cooking, baking, reading, kick boxing, karate, and playing with my pet birds. Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

MYSTERIOUS - Sincere, kind, easygoing single white male, 32, 5'10", slim/medium build, brown hair/eyes. Enjoys reading, writing, biking, hiking, swimming, camping, films and dancing. Seeking an independent, open-minded, spontaneous single female, 22-35... Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

Life is just too short - Do you like to dance? I do but I've done darn little the last few years and I think it's about time I started again. I am quite an open person and appreciate that quality in friends and relationships...Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

DANCE PARTNER - Single white male, 50, 6'3", with an athletic build and a beard. Enjoys the outdoors, dancing, playing sports and more. In search of a single female, 35-55, for a dance partner...Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

Why is it so complicated? - I am looking for a woman that has a passion and zest for life. A woman that can have fun going out and clubbing/dancing, dinner and/or seeing a movie - but also have the same amount of fun curled up on the couch, watching a movie...Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

SEEKING... - A handsome guy looking for a flower girl. I`m looking for a fun lady who can I be with, talk and enjoy. I`m 5`8" and weigh 150. I like making music in my own dance and going to movies...Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

SOCIABLE & ROMANTIC - Good-looking white male, 6', who is athletic and in good shape. Likes sports, rollerblading in the summer and walks or cross country skiing in the winter. Enjoy dining out & dancing and am a romantic...Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze

fun for life - A good-looking 28 years old with one kid (5 years old)recently separated from a 9 year relationship so I'm not ready for serious relationship yet but I'm sure ready to have some fun. I'm pretty open minded and ready to try new things. I love music and dancing all night...Read More about Dance Interests...