danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  danceScape SkyhiClub Lounge: Welcome to the Skyhi Life!  Hop To Forums  PASSION    MEET Your DANCE Soul Mate! www.myDanceFriends.com Sample Personals...
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MEET Your DANCE Soul Mate! www.myDanceFriends.com Sample Personals... Login/Join

PreBronze
Picture of myDanceFriends
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  

I like to dance with you -
Hi, I like dancing music of any type: disco, latin, club. I took some classes in salsa and I like to learn more.

-----
Make new single dance friends at www.mydancefriends.com . Place your FREE Voice Personals Ad at 1-800-487-7079 (USA) and 1-866-886-3866 (Canada).
PreBronze

Seeking a Partner in the Dance of Life -
I am a sensual and passionate woman who values honesty and integrity and wraps it up with fun and romance. My interests include going to the movies/theatre, gardening, reading, travelling, walking my dog, dining out, dancing and listening to music.

-----
Make new single dance friends at www.mydancefriends.com . Place your FREE Voice Personals Ad at 1-800-487-7079 (USA) and 1-866-886-3866 (Canada).

PreBronze

Looking for a dance partner?
I adore couple dancing. I am looking for someone who loves dancing or has always wanted to dance but never met the right person to try it with. I like all kinds and I am very patient with beginners.

-----
PreBronze

Be a muse -
I like to unwind with dancing, jogging and swimming, cooking, movies, poetry, and friendly arguments about politics, religion, science, or art.

-----

PreBronze

Love to Dance -
Hello, I'm a semi-retired professional. I live in the country and enjoy life. I enjoy fine dining and good red wine. I love to dance

-----
PreBronze

Come dance with me -
Single Dad looking for a fun dance partner. Single Moms preferred...

-----

PreBronze

Stop scrolling and click here! =)
Hey there! my names Justin, I'm from the city of cambridge Ontario. I'm trying this site out hoping I could eventually meet some people on here. I'm kind of an old fashion kinda guy, I like to buy a girl flowers, and take her out to dinner, all the fun stuff. I consider myself to be a nice guy and if you were to ask my friends I'm sure they would say the same. My interests include acting, movies, music, trying to dance ...

-----
PreBronze

Things that make ya go hmmmm..
6 feet tall..Slim fit build. Salt and Pepper hair. Brown eyes ( sometimes red ..Wink ) Employed..funny.. witty.. passionate.. and fun!! I enjoy almost everything and anything..Why limit fun to just 1 or 2 things...Wink..err or 3 or 4?? I love music of all sorts.I have been trying to learn guitar for the past 15 years...lol..Guess talent doesn't run in my family. I enjoy dancing ( pretty fly for a white guy ..lol )

-----

PreBronze

Everything you could wish for -

Hey ladies, Tired of meeting the same old boring guys? Are you ready to meet someone fun and different? If you are, then you're in luck because I happen to be fun and different (but you'll be the judge of that): Here's what makes me different from other men: 1. I like shopping and will go shopping with you. 2. I like going to spas - they are so relaxing!! 3. I can cook - every lady deserves a man who can cook! 4. I have a good sense of humor - I guarantee I'll be able to make you laugh. 5. I'm a gentleman who knows how to treat a lady - if you don't believe me I'll prove you wrong! Some of my interests include dancing ...

-----