danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  danceScape SkyhiClub Lounge: Welcome to the Skyhi Life!  Hop To Forums  PASSION    MEET Your DANCE Soul Mate! www.myDanceFriends.com Sample Personals...
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MEET Your DANCE Soul Mate! www.myDanceFriends.com Sample Personals... Login/Join

PreBronze
Picture of myDanceFriends
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Intelligent Fun Redhead -

Sometimes a hardworking, driven, professional and sometimes a free spirit. Always fun-loving. A good belly laugh is one of the best things in life. Who I really am is a kind, compassionate, loving individual with an independent streak. A little about myself - I work for a small company outside of Philadelphia in a very demanding position. I travel a lot for business, own my own home and have some trouble fitting everything in. I'm originally from WI and have lived in several different areas of the US - most recently Salem, MA for 8 years prior to moving to Pennsylvania six years ago. I love the water, and the ocean is the thing I miss most. I don't have any children, but my nieces, brothers and sister are very important to me and I try to see them as often as possible. I enjoy travel, dancing ...
PreBronze
Shall We Dance? -

May I have this Dance? I promise to not step on your toes. I recently took Swing and Ballroom lessons, so I'm eager to try them out! I am an Old Fashioned Romantic who still believes in inner beauty, so regardless of your exterior, tell me about your dreams and your soul...

PreBronze
Looking for Love with my Soulmate -

Some people consider me shy, but many are surprised by that description. Often I don't start the conversation, but have a lot to say on most topics (except sports) once we start talking. My first passion is Art, than holistic health, and dancing...
PreBronze
SEEKING COMPATIBILITY -

I am a very attractive, slim, multi-racial lady who looks and definitely acts younger than my age. I am very outgoing with a great sense of humor, charm and intelligence and have been described by friends as being very vibrant and unpretentious. Divorced for many years, I am the mother of one grown son who is on his own. My interests are varied, but I like dining out, dancing...

PreBronze
here in the real world -

here in the real world - "Cowboys don't cry and heroes don't die, good always wins again and again, love is a sweet dream that always comes true, oh, if life were like the movies I'd never be blue" Hi! I am an attractive 39 year-old, divorced female. I have long red hair and green eyes. I am employed full-time as a nurse, in the east end/upper beaches area. I live in the west end. I own a car, therefore no distance is too far for the right person. I enjoy the simple things in life... camping and fishing, long walks and slow dances ...
PreBronze
Salsa Partner? -

I am a passionate man. I desire (dangerous, we sometimes get what we ask for) a woman who shares my passions. I am a good tennis player (4.5 -5.0), an all-around athlete, who has recently taken up sailing (racing/cruising) with my usual intensity. When I decide to do something, it is not halfway. I am athletic, fit, witty and unreasonably intelligent. I love to compete and be active. I like tennis, sailing, I love the Arts, plays, ballet, concerts and art galleries. I love to dance, salsa and ballroom...

PreBronze
FRESH FACE -

Would a walk in the woods or just sitting by a river or lake interest you? If so, you and I are off to a good start! The warm weather never seems to last long enough so I try to be outdoors as often as I can. Soccer is a fun pastime for this young-looking single blonde 34 year-old male who is still keeping pace with the 20 year olds. I deal with the public everyday in my job so I always try to look my best. I am hoping to meet a single female who thinks of herself as independant, outgoing and both physically and mentally fit. Dancing and acting a little silly in a pub atmosphere would be a great night out...
PreBronze

Gentleman seeks Lady - I'm 51, 5'7", 180 lbs., with silver hair, hazel eyes and a time consuming handlebar moustache. Young at heart, slightly older in other places. I?m officially retired, but retain professional licenses/registrations in two disciplines. I frequent movies, theater, walks I find relaxing, bicycle when the need is present, love fine cuisine (that may be why the need is present) and I have taken ballroom dance lessons (a dance partner would be welcomed)...

-----
Make new single dance friends at www.mydancefriends.com . Place your FREE Voice Personals Ad at 1-800-487-7079 (USA) and 1-866-886-3866 (Canada).

PreBronze

WANT TO GO DANCING?? - I am an easy-going professional, honest, affectionate and emotionally secure. I enjoy traveling, dining out, reading, movies, golf (at least I try!), watching baseball, and taking ballroom and Latin dance lessons.

-----
Make new single dance friends at www.mydancefriends.com . Place your FREE Voice Personals Ad at 1-800-487-7079 (USA) and 1-866-886-3866 (Canada).
PreBronze

DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY...
- SW Mother of 2, very attractive, curvaceous, N/S, 5' 3", 150 lbs., blondish red hair, blue eyes. Love dancing, movies, dining and cruising around.

-----