Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What if ... you won the LOTTERY! Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
First of all, I'd pay off my credit cards and loans. Second, I would look for a home to live in with some acreage around me. And thirdly, I would be able to dance as much as I wanted to without worrying about the cost of lessons and competitions.
PreBronze
I'd take what's left and use it to endow a charitable trust so I could give money to all sorts of organizations...anything ranging from the Red Cross to Youth Dance Programs to medical research to whatever.

PreBronze
I'd pack a bag and head off with just my credit card to see where I'd end up.
PreBronze
I would love to open a universal Dance Academy.With teachers from all over the world.So great it would to be able to learn all dance forms under one roof.Salsa ,Tango.Bharatnatyam,ballet all in one place. Smiler

PreBronze
i would Build dance school which teach dancing free of cost

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
What a question! I was sitting in front of a roaring fire with my husband last night and was thinking about my life...I don't really NEED anything so what would I do?

I'd like to help someone open a dance studio just so I could have a good place to practice :-) That's probably the one last thing that I "need" at this point in my life :-)

I'd finally take that round-the-world cruise I've been dreaming about since I was 18.

I'd take what's left and use it to endow a charitable trust so I could give money to all sorts of organizations...anything ranging from the Red Cross to Youth Dance Programs to medical research to whatever.