danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  danceScape SkyhiClub Lounge: Welcome to the Skyhi Life!  Hop To Forums  PASSION    MEET Your DANCE Soul Mate! www.myDanceFriends.com Sample Personals...
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MEET Your DANCE Soul Mate! www.myDanceFriends.com Sample Personals... Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
PLEASE POST THE USER NAMES OF THOSE FANTABLOUS ADS IF THEY DO EXIST.

Hello!

These dancers are easily found by using the Search/Matching Tool at www.myDanceFriends.com and putting in the area code for New York City (or Toronto) and within a 250 km range. There is also a special section that enables you to "Edit your search preferences" -- put in "Dance, Dancing" in the Keywords. You can search as a "Female looking for Male" or "Male looking for Female."

You can then contact these "REAL" people directly through private messaging! Welcome back, Dance Competitor website! Sorry to disappoint you that our company continues to grow -- your comments are rather childish, aren't they? If you don't enjoy this community and question the existence of people who visit, why do you keep coming back? Maybe we're all a figment of your imagination.

PreBronze
Picture of myDanceFriends
Register FREE and LOGIN at www.myDanceFriends.com to meet singles who like to Dance...

May I have this dance for the rest of... - A Tall, good-looking, adventuresome, well educated, athletic, sensual outdoors man who values integrity, open communication, a sense of humor, spontaneity, who loves traveling, dancing fine dining, and sensual pleasures (not necessarily in that order) ...Read More about Dance Interests...

PreBronze
love to dance - Hi! I'm single Asian woman, 40, look much younger, 5'5", love to dance, especially salsa, merengue, bachata, ballroom, also, club dance, trilingual. Quiet-natured, independent, elegant, educated, open-minded, walking, movies (love Bytowne movies), love to eat and try new foods, want to meet a single guy who enjoys dancing...
PreBronze
Dare to Dance - I am spontaneous, vivacious, creative and enjoy life. I like people with a positive attitude, friendly and interested in various hobbies. I am interested in traveling the world with a companion. Willing to dance would be a bonus...

PreBronze
Dancing and other Partnership - I am an educated successful woman. I enjoy museums, theatre, reading, and dancing. I am interested in politics and current events. I am independent and have a huge group of incredible friends...
PreBronze
shall we dance - I have many hobbies am not a couch potato love to dance have a good sense of humor.

PreBronze
A nice chinese lady - An attractive Chinese lady self employed, honest, gentle caring, like movies, dancing, swimming, hiking, reading and music...
PreBronze
I live dancing! Music that I dance to is dance, euro, trance, techno, hip hop, freestyle and house. I like going out and meeting new interesting, fun people. I love clubbing and shopping also. That's all for now...

PreBronze
Fun loving ballrom dancer, romantic - Easey to talk to,personable,honest, straigth formward trustworthy,well traveled, serious and sensitive, fun loving and advantourous,loving nature, lieke gardening, animals, good friends, value relationships, spirituality,strong moral values...
PreBronze
Let's email first and then dance. - I am a single woman originally from the islands but consider myself to be a Canadian, since I have lived most of my adult life here. I love to have fun and enjoy most of the finer things that life offers. They include cooking, walking, entertaining, dancing and most of all an honest loving guy...