Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I used to do tap . Login/Join

PreBronze
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I used to do tap but it closed down and moved to a different place that was miles away from where I live.
<cooldaddy>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi,
I always wanted to learn tap. Is it hard to learn? I do ballroom only and other than that have not taken lessons in anything else. How much are tap shoes, and how long does it take to start being able to look like you know what you're doing.

PreBronze
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
I used to tap also, from ages 2-16, also taught it as part of my work/study program. I absolutely loved it!! I don't anymore because school, work, and ballroom take all my time, but when I did buy shoes, they were about $40. Also, alot of community centers have 8-12 week programs you could try before investing in serious training. They usually cost about $40 or $50, and by the end of the course you can do a simple routine.
PreBronze
I would like to know of any recommended schools in New York City, specializing in Tap?

PreBronze
Hello! I am new to the forum . I am interested in tap and in other forms of dance. How long have you guys been tapping? I am a beginner at all the forms of dance. I look forward to talking w/ all of you!

-Susanne