Click here for www.dancescape.com
danceScape.com    forums.danceScape.com    Forums - Live, Love, Laugh ... Dance!  Hop To Forum Categories  MUSIC for the Soul  Hop To Forums  Classical    Do you like Vocal or Instrumental Music?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you like Vocal or Instrumental Music? Login/Join

PreChampionship
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Since no one is helping me finding Vocal Ave Maria in Waltz beats (I plan to dance on this music in a wedding), I selected a female vocal Ave maria and gave it to MS Musicservice to add waltz beats on it. I don't know if it's possble. I've already asked them to add Rumba beats on "Just Say I Love Her" (Dicitencillo). I am quite interested in the results.
PreBronze
Picture of bliss
I'm guessing that you asked Clive Phillips & got no answer?
I can only tell you (sorry this isn't more helpful) that I recall seeing a compilation of music used by champion ice skaters on CD about a year ago; it had "Ave Maria" on it. Several ice skaters/ice dancers have used this music in fairly strict waltz tempo. Maybe a call to a skating club or organization would help.
BTW, kid, are congratulations in order? Are you dancing at your own wedding?

PreChampionship
No, not my wedding. Too young for that. I have not asked Phillips. I don't know him. He had a showcase with Susan MacDonald. Thanks anyway. You're my only friend left here. God bless you, bliss.
PreChampionship
After a long and diligent search I finally found the Bolero Rufus Dustin/Shirley ballas used in 2003 Blackpool Congress: You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine.

PreChampionship
In case anyone is interested, "How Could an Angel Break My Heart" is another good Bolero music.
PreBronze
Picture of Christina Xu
quote:
Originally posted by dancingkid:
NY: Universal ballroom Dance Studio<br />134-12 35th Ave Flushing, N718-661-3368<br /><br />NJ: Sunday Tea Dance (1:30 -5:30 pm) Starlight Dance Studio<br />7 High Street, Nutley, NJ

Are there only Chinese dancers there? Thanks